Background and activities
2003 - 2007: Bachelor, Mechatronics, University of Agder
2007 - 2012: Package responsible engineer, NOV (APL), Arendal
2011- 2015: Master, Applied physics, NTNU
2015 - d.d: PhD Candidate, Chemistry, NTNU
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Conductivity and capacitance of streamers in avalanche model for streamer propagation in dielectric liquids. Plasma Research Express. vol. 1 (3).
- (2018) Simulation model for the propagation of second mode streamers in dielectric liquids using the Townsend-Meek criterion. Journal of Physics Communications. vol. 2.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Modeling the transition to fast mode streamers in dielectric liquids. 2017 IEEE 19th International Conference on Dielectric Liquids - ICDL.
- (2016) Thermal Decomposition of Cyclohexane by Kinetic Monte Carlo Simulations and its Relevance to Streamer Formation. 2016 Annual Conference on Electric Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena - CEIDP 2016.
- (2016) Photoionization Model for the Transition to Fast Mode Streamers in Dielectric Liquids. 2016 Annual Conference on Electric Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena - CEIDP 2016.