Background and activities
2020- :Researcher NTNU
2016-2020: Post doc NTNU
2012-2016: Phd candidate NTNU
2010-2012: Physiotherapist in primary health care
2008-2010: MSc Exercise Physiology and Sport Science,NTNU
2004-2007: BSc Physiotherapy, HIST
Current research projects
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Genetic variants related to physical activity or sedentary behaviour: a systematic review. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity.
- (2021) Profile of children referred to primary health care physiotherapy: a longitudinal observational study in Norway. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 21:16.
- (2020) Kan fysioterapeuters praksis dokumenteres? Erfaringer og utfordringer fra FYSIOPRIM. Fysioterapeuten. vol. 6.
- (2020) Novel approach towards musculoskeletal phenotypes. European Journal of Pain. vol. 24.
- (2020) Subgroups of long-term sick-listed based on prognostic return to work factors across diagnoses – A cross-sectional latent class analysis. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2020) Rigid head-neck responses to unpredictable perturbations in patients with long standing neck pain does not change with treatment. PLOS ONE. vol. 15 (8).
- (2019) Longitudinal associations of kinematics and fear-avoidance beliefs with disability, work ability and pain intensity in persons with low back pain. Musculoskeletal Science and Practice. vol. 41.
- (2019) Improvement in Work Ability, Psychological Distress and Pain Sites in Relation to Low Back Pain Prognosis: A Longitudinal Observational Study in Primary Care. Spine. vol. 44 (7).
- (2019) Frequency-dependent deficits in head steadiness in patients with nonspecific neck pain. Physiological Reports. vol. 5 (7).
- (2018) Beskrivelse av barn og voksne som får oppfølging av kommunalt ansatte fysioterapeuter i Trondheim kommune. Fysioterapeuten.
- (2018) Characteristics, course and outcome of patients receiving physiotherapy in primary health care in Norway: design of a longitudinal observational project. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18 (936).
- (2018) Predictors for global perceived effect after physiotherapy in patients with neck pain: an observational study. Physiotherapy. vol. 104 (4).
- (2017) Pasienter hos privatpraktiserende fysioterapeuter i primærhelsetjenesten;hvem er de?. Fysioterapeuten.
- (2016) Neck motion, motor control, pain and disability: A longitudinal study of associations in neck pain patients in physiotherapy treatment. Manual Therapy. vol. 22.
- (2016) Mechanisms controlling human head stabilization during random rotational perturbations in the horizontal plane revisited. Physiological Reports. vol. 4 (10).
- (2015) Evidence for a general stiffening motor control pattern in neck pain: A cross sectional study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 16 (56).
- (2019) Case Representation and Similarity Modeling for Non-Specific Musculoskeletal Disorders - A Case-Based Reasoning Approach. AAAI Press. 2019. ISBN 978-1-57735-805-3.
- (2017) Motion,Motor Control and Psychological Factors in Neck Pain. 2017.