Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) A cross-sectional survey of the knowledge, attitudes and practices regarding tuberculosis among general practitioners working in municipalities with and without asylum centres in eastern Norway. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18 (987).
- (2017) How are private medical colleges collaborating with the National TB Control Programme in Nepal, a qualitative study. Health and Primary Care (HPC). vol. 1 (4).
- (2014) Collaboration between municipal and specialist public health care in tuberculosis screening in Norway. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 14 (1).
- (2012) Risk of developing tuberculosis after brief exposure in Norwegian children: results of a contact investigation. BMJ Open. vol. 2 (6).
- (2010) Predictive values of QuantiFERON (R)-TB Gold testing in screening for tuberculosis disease in asylum seekers. The International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease. vol. 14 (9).
- (2010) Screening and treatment of latent tuberculosis in a cohort of asylum seekers in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 38 (3).
- (2010) The role of entry screening in case finding of tuberculosis among asylum seekers in Norway. BMC Public Health. vol. 10.
- (2009) Tuberculosis screening and follow-up of asylum seekers in Norway: a cohort study. BMC Public Health. vol. 9.
- (2008) Screening for tuberculosis infection among newly arrived asylum seekers: Comparison of QuantiFERON (R) TB Gold with tuberculin skin test. BMC Infectious Diseases. vol. 8.
- (2008) School based screening for tuberculosis infection in Norway: comparison of positive tuberculin skin test with interferon-gamma release assay. BMC Infectious Diseases. vol. 8.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Kapittel 69. Indremedisin I & II.
- (2013) Utryddelse av tuberkulosen? Et tilbakeblikk over de siste 25 år. Norsk lungehelse.