Background and activities
Study adviser for Master programme in Natural Resource Management (MSNARM)
For questions about the programme; study plan and exams; handing in your master's thesis; leaves, reduced study progression and extensions; study technique and coping.
I usually sit in my office at D1-119 (mazemap link). Feel free to knock on my door and drop by; my door is mostly open and I usually have time for a chat. If you want to schedule a meeting that is also fine, just send me an email or call me.
Department executive officer at department of biology
- Administration of courses
- Local administrative support (blackboard)
- Quality control and handing in of exams, and the administrative contact for digita exams
- Handing in master's degrees
- Duty work
- Teacher training - University of South East Norway - science didactics
- Master of technology - NTNU - industrial chemistry & biotechnology - organic chemistry