Background and activities
I am a Communications Officer at the Department of Clinical and Molecular Medicine and the Department of Mental Health at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences NTNU, located on Campus Øya in Trondheim.
Fields of speciality / Fields of responsibility
- Research dissemination and communication support
- Responsibility for development and updating of the websites
- Social media at the Faculty and my two Departments
- Media- and public relations
- Support, guidance and training NTNU's intranet, Innsida
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Web traffic surveillance and reporting
- Photo and optimizing images for web
Previously, I worked as staff engineer and communications officer at NTNU Department of Physics
Where can you find me?
During this time with COVID-19 and Coronavirus I mostly use my home office. Contact me by email, phone, Skype and Teams.
I work at the two Departments, Mental Health and Clinical and Molecular Medicine. My office is at each of the Departments.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) U;REDD - en utstilling om angst. Museumsutstilling [Kunstnerisk og museal presentasjon] . Medisinsk museum; 2018-03-21 - 2020-03-21.