Jakub Wladyslaw Dziedzic
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Development of a Library for Building Surface Layout Simulator. Proceedings of the 11th International Symposium on Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (ISHVAC 2019).
- (2020) Zone layout simulator for energy-related occupant behaviour modelling. Proceedings of the 11th International Symposium on Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (ISHVAC 2019).
- (2019) Exploring the tools and methods to evaluate influence of social groups on individual occupant behavior with impact on energy use. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Indoor occupant behaviour monitoring with the use of a depth registration camera. Building and Environment. vol. 148.
- (2019) Assessing the annual power reliability of a residential building in relation to its ventilation system type: The case study of the off-grid container house in Shanghai. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 609 (7).
- (2018) Occupant behavior modeling based on migration registration technique. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 415 (1).
- (2017) Occupant migration monitoring in residential buildings with the use of a depth registration camera. Procedia Engineering. vol. 205.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Real Time Measurement of Dynamic Metabolic Factor (D-MET). Cold Climate HVAC 2018 - Sustainable Buildings in Cold Climates.
- (2018) Sensing and Data Acquisition. Exploring Occupant Behavior in Buildings.