Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Economic Markets for Video Streaming Services: A Case Study of NetFlix and Popcorn Time. NIK: Norsk Informatikkonferanse.
- (2007) Internet as a multiple graph structure: The role of the transport layer. Information Security Technical Report. vol. 12 (1).
- (2006) Extending the stochastic programming framework for the modeling of several decision makers: pricing and competition in telecommunication sector. Annals of Operations Research. vol. 142.
- (2001) Modeling market uncertainty and competition in telecommunication environment: Network providers and virtual operators. Telektronikk. vol. 97 (4).
- (1998) Modelling aspects of distributed processing in telecommunication networks. Annals of Operations Research. vol. 82.
- (2007) Technologies and Systems for Access and Transport Networks. 2007. ISBN 9781596932999.
Part of book/report
- (2012) Modeling Dynamic ICT Services Markets. Proceedings of World Telecommunications Congress.
- (2011) Mobile Security. A Multidisciplinary Introduction to Information Security.
- (2015) Some Dynamic Market Models. 2015.
- (2012) Network Security. 2012.
- (2011) E-Bombs and E-Grenades:The Vunerability of the Computerized Society. 2011.
- (2001) Telecommunications: Systems, Technologies and Applications. 2001.
- (1999) Protocol Design: Principles and Methods. 1999.
- (1997) Modelling in distributed telecommunications networks. 1997. Tinbergen Institute discussion papers (TI 97-0).
- (1997) Stochastic optimization models for distributed communications networks. 1997. Working papers (3/97).