Jan Christian Meyer
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) RVSDG: An intermediate representation for optimizing compilers. ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems.
- (2015) Perfect Reconstructability of Control Flow from Demand Dependence Graphs. ACM Transactions on Architecture and Code Optimization (TACO). vol. 11 (4).
- (2014) A study of energy and locality effects using space-filling curves. Proceedings, International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS).
- (2013) Performance and energy impact of parallelization and vectorization techniques in modern microprocessors. Computing.
- (2012) Case Studies of Multi-core Energy Efficiency in Task Based Programs. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 7453.
- (2011) Optimized Barriers for Heterogeneous Systems Using MPI. Proceedings, International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS).
- (2010) Performance Modeling of Heterogeneous Systems. Proceedings, International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS).
- (2009) A super-efficient adaptable bit-reversal algorithm for multithreaded architectures. Proceedings, International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS).
- (2008) Latency Impact on Spin-Lock Algorithms for Modern Shared Memory Multiprocessors. Scalable Computing : Practice and Experience. vol. 9 (3).
- (2007) A Load Balancing Strategy for Computations on Large, Read-Only Data Sets. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 4699.
Part of book/report
- (2016) Efficient control flow restructuring for GPUs. International Conference on High Performance Computing & Simulation (HPCS).
- (2014) A Study of Energy and Locality Effects using Space-filling Curves. Proceedings of the 28th IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS 2014) and IPDPS 2014 Workshops (IPDPSW 2014).
- (2013) Energy-Efficient Sparse Matrix Autotuning with CSX -- A Trade-off Study. Proceedings of the 2013 IEEE 27th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing Workshops and PhD Forum.
- (2012) Improving Energy Efficiency through Parallelization and Vectorization on Intel Core i5 and i7 Processors. Proceedings of the 2012 SC Companion: High Performance Computing, Networking Storage and Analysis.
- (2010) Automatic Run-time Parallelization and Transformation of I/O. Proceedings of the 2010 ACM/IEEE International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis.
- (2008) Latency Impact on Spin-Lock Algorithms for Modern Shared Memory Multiprocessors. The Second International Conference on Complex, Intelligent and Software Intensive Systems.
- (2017) Mini-Workshop on Preparing for PRACE Exascale systems. 2017.
- (2016) Study of Xeon Phi Performance of a Molecular Dynamics Proxy Application. 2016.
- (2013) Implementation of an Energy-Aware OmpSs Task Scheduling Policy. 2013.
- (2013) Power instrumentation of task-based applications using model-specific registers on the Sandy Bridge architecture. 2013.