Background and activities
I'm a PhD student in the Department of Computer and Information Science at NTNU. I'm affiliated with the Data and Information Management Group, where my main research interests include information retrieval, information extraction, natural language processing and visualization of information. I'm particularly interested in temporal and spatial aspect of information.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) IR game: How well do you know information retrieval papers?. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1345.
- (2014) Temporal expertise profiling. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 8416.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Anticipating Information Needs Based on Check-in Activity. Proceedings of the Tenth ACM International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining, WSDM 2017, Cambridge, United Kingdom, February 6-10, 2017.
- (2017) Towards Building a Knowledge Base of Monetary Transactions from a News Collection. 2017 ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (JCDL) (2017).
- (2014) ExperTime: tracking expertise over time. The 37th International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval, SIGIR '14, Gold Coast , QLD, Australia - July 06 - 11, 2014.