Background and activities
PhD candidate at the Industrial Ecology Programme. My research interests are related to the Paris agreement and the Sustainable Development Goals. I work with climate change mitagation, energy systems and land management.
- Sustainable land management.
- Advanced bioenergy systems and quantification of the global energy and climate change mitigation potential of bioenergy.
- Modelling of land-surface atmosphere interactions related to changes in land use.
My supervisor is Professor Francesco Cherubini.
- Research assistant, NTNU, 2017 - 2018.
- Dynamic building stock modelling, energy- and greenhouse gas emission analysis of building stocks. FME ZEN - The Research Centre on Zero Emission Neighbourhoods in Smart Cities.
- Circular economy. NTNU Sustainability.
- Involved in the courses TET4135 - Energy planning and TET4155 - Energy systems.
- M.Sc. Energy and environmental engineering, NTNU, 2017.
Thesis: Energy analysis of Trondheim's dwelling stock in order to identify and investigate differences between a national and local dwelling stock.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Energianalyse for bygningsmassen i Oslo. Scenarioanalyse av energibruk og klimagassutslipp 2009–2040. 2019. ISBN 978-82-536-1619-3. ZEN Report (14).
- (2018) Neighbourhood building stock model for long-term dynamic analyses of energy demand and GHG emissions. SINTEF akademisk forlag. 2018. ISBN 978-82-536-1569-1. ZEN Report (2).