Jan William Johnsen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) The impact of preprocessing in natural language for open source intelligence and criminal investigation. TEMP 2017 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data).
- (2018) Identifying Central Individuals in Organised Criminal Groups and Underground Marketplaces. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10862 LNCS.
- (2017) Feasibility Study of Social Network Analysis on Loosely Structured Communication Networks. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 108.
- (2017) IEEE Big Data 1st International Workshop on Big Data Analytic for Cyber Crime Investigation and Prevention 2017. IEEE. 2017. ISBN 978-1-5386-2715-0.
Part of book/report
- (2020) Identifying Proficient Cybercriminals Through Text and Network Analysis. 2020 IEEE International Conference on Intelligence and Security Informatics (ISI).
- (2017) Cyber Crime Investigations in the Era of Big Data. IEEE Big Data 1st International Workshop on Big Data Analytic for Cyber Crime Investigation and Prevention 2017.
- (2018) Digital Forensics Report for Dagens Næringsliv. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2018.