Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Environmental Footprints of Agriculture Embodied in International Trade: Sensitivity of Harvested Area Footprint of Chinese Exports. Ecological Economics. vol. 145.
- (2015) Global Sustainability Accounting - Developing EXIOBASE for Multi-Regional Footprint Analysis. Sustainability. vol. 7 (1).
- (2014) Ecological footprint of nations: Comparison of process analysis, and standard and hybrid multiregional input-output analysis. Ecological Economics. vol. 101.
- (2013) A Footprint Family extended MRIO model to support Europe's transition to a One Planet Economy. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 461-462.
- (2013) The importance of raw material equivalents in economy-wide material flow accounting and its policy dimension. Environmental Science and Policy. vol. 29.
- (2013) Affluence drives the global displacement of land use. Global Environmental Change. vol. 23 (2).
- (2012) Integrating ecological and water footprint accounting in a multi-regional input-output framework. Ecological Indicators. vol. 23.
- (2012) Raw Material Consumption of the European Union - Concept, Calculation Method, and Results. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 46 (16).
- (2012) Carbon, Land, and Water Footprint Accounts for the European Union: Consumption, Production, and Displacements through International Trade. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 46 (20).
- (2012) A consumption-based indicator of the external costs of electricity. Ecological Indicators. vol. 17 (June).
- (2011) Structural Decomposition Analysis of Raw Material Consumption: The Case of the Czech Republic. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 15 (6).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Matching supply and demand: grid and storage. Green energy choices: the benefits, risks and trade-offs of low-carbon technologies for electricity production.
- (2012) Energy Primer. Global Energy Assessment. Toward a Sustainable Future.