Jana Poplsteinova Jakobsen
Background and activities
- TKP4107 - Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- KP8106 - Gas Cleaning with Chemical Solvents
- TKP4580 - Chemical Engineering, Specialization Project
- TKP4581 - Chemical Engineering, Specialization Project
- TKP4535 - Environmental Engineering and Reactor Technology, Specialization Course
- TKP4105 - Separation Technology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) A Computationally Efficient Formulation of the Governing Equations for Unit Operation Design. Computers and Chemical Engineering.
- (2021) Analysis and selection of optimal solvent-based technologies for biogas upgrading. Fuel. vol. 303.
- (2021) A New Model Combining Helmholtz Energy Equations of State with Excess Gibbs Energy Models to Describe Reactive Mixtures. Chemical Engineering Science (CES).
- (2020) A Non-Autonomous Relativistic Frame of Reference for Unit Operation Design. Computer-aided chemical engineering. vol. 48.
- (2020) Surrogate modelling of VLE: Integrating machine learning with thermodynamic constraints. Chemical Engineering Science: X. vol. 8.
- (2020) Effect of Uncertainties in Solvent Properties on the Techno-economic Performances of a CO2 Absorber. Chemical Engineering Transactions. vol. 81.
- (2019) The Norwegian CCS Research Centre: Industry-Driven Innovation for Fast-Track Ccs Deployment. SSRN.
- (2019) Intermediate pressure reboiling in geothermal flash plant for increased power production and more effective non-condensable gas abatement. Energy Reports.
- (2019) Thermodynamics of the carbon dioxide plus nitrogen plus methane (CO2 + N2 + CH4) system: Measurements of vapor-liquid equilibrium data at temperatures from 223 to 298 K and verification of EOS-CG-2019 equation of state. Fluid Phase Equilibria. vol. 509.
- (2019) Offshore power generation with carbon capture and storage to decarbonise mainland electricity and offshore oil and gas installations: A techno-economic analysis. Applied Energy. vol. 233-234.
- (2019) Techno-economic comparison of three technologies for precombustion CO2 capture from a lignite-fired IGCC. Frontiers of Chemical Science and Engineering.
- (2017) Thermodynamic models to accurately describe the PVTxy-behavior of water / carbon dioxide mixtures. Fluid Phase Equilibria. vol. 442.
- (2017) Developing a pilot case and modelling the development of a large European CO2 transport infrastructure - The GATEWAY H2020 Project. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2017) A techno-economic case study of CO2 capture, transport and storage chain from a cement plant in Norway. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 144.
- (2017) Toolbox of Effects of CO2 Impurities on CO2 Transport and Storage Systems. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2017) Techno-economic evaluation of CO2 transport from a lignite-fired IGCC plant in the Czech Republic. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 65.
- (2016) Key findings and recommendations from the IMPACTS project. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 54.
- (2016) Modelling of binary fluidized bed reactors for the sorption-enhanced steam methane reforming process. Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering. vol. 95 (1).
- (2016) BIGCCS Innovations – Measures to Accelerate CCS Deployment. Energy Procedia. vol. 86.
- (2016) Techno-economic evaluation of the effects of impurities on conditioning and transport of CO2 by pipeline. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 54 (2).