Janine Linda Scott
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Is there an association between cardiorespiratory fitness and stage of illness in psychotic disorders? A systematic review and meta-analysis. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica.
- (2019) Which actigraphic variables optimally characterize the sleep-wake cycle of individuals with bipolar disorders?. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 139 (3).
- (2019) Does childhood experience of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder symptoms increase sleep/wake cycle disturbances as measured with actigraphy in adult patients with bipolar disorder?. Chronobiology International. vol. 36 (8).
- (2019) Can consumer grade activity devices replace research grade actiwatches in youth mental health settings?. Sleep and Biological Rhythms. vol. 17 (2).
- (2019) A pragmatic effectiveness randomized controlled trial of the duration of psychiatric hospitalization in a trans- diagnostic sample of patients with acute mental illness admitted to a ward with either blue-depleted evening lighting or normal lighting conditions. Trials. vol. 20:472.
- (2018) Overcoming insomnia: Protocol for a large-scale randomised controlled trial of online cognitive behaviour therapy for insomnia compared with online patient education about sleep. BMJ Open. vol. 8:e25152 (8).
- (2018) Actigraphy as an objective intra‑individual marker of activity patterns in acute‑phase bipolar disorder: a case series. International journal of bipolar disorders. vol. 6 (8).
- (2017) Variability of activity patterns across mood disorders and time of day. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 17 (1).
- (2017) A pilot study to determine whether combinations of objectively measured activity parameters can be used to differentiate between mixed states, mania, and bipolar depression. International journal of bipolar disorders. vol. 5 (5).
- (2016) The long-term outcomes of an effectiveness trial of group versus individual psychoeducation for bipolar disorders. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 202.
- (2015) Sleep problems in euthymic bipolar disorders: A review of clinical studies. Current Psychiatry Reviews. vol. 11 (4).
- (2015) Sleep problems in bipolar disorders: more than just insomnia. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica.