Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) The Effect of Sous-vide Cooking Parameters, Chilled Storage and Antioxidants on Quality Characteristics of Atlantic Mackerel (Scomber Scombrus) in Relation to Structural Changes in Proteins. Food technology and biotechnology. vol. 57 (2).
- (2019) Superchilled, chilled and frozen storage of Atlantic mackerel (Scomber scombrus) fillets – changes in texture, drip loss, protein solubility and oxidation. International journal of food science & technology. vol. 54 (6).
- (2019) Assessment of lipid oxidation in Atlantic mackerel (Scomber scombrus) subjected to different antioxidant and sous-vide cooking treatments by conventional and fluorescence microscopy methods. Food Control. vol. 104.
- (2019) The Influence of Cooking Parameters and Chilled Storage Time on Quality of Sous-Vide Atlantic Mackerel (Scomber scombrus). Journal of Aquatic Food Product Technology. vol. 28 (5).
- (2018) A non-invasive approach to assess texture changes in sous-vide cooked Atlantic mackerel during chilled storage by fl uorescence imaging. Food Control. vol. 92.
- (2018) Assessing changes in quality characteristics of sous-vide cooked Atlantic mackerel during chilled storage by multiple regression analysis. 48th West European Fish Technologists Association Conference (WEFTA) . West European Fish Technologists Association; Lisbon. 2018-10-15 - 2018-10-19.
- (2018) Protein oxidation in sous-vide cooked Atlantic mackerel and its potential implications for the fish quality. The 9th International Congress of Food Technologists, Biotechnologists and Nutritionists . University of Zagreb; Zagreb. 2018-10-03 - 2018-10-05.
- (2018) Application of fluorescence spectroscopy techniques for fast and non-destructive analysis of lipid oxidation in fish products. The 32nd EFFoST International Conference . EFFOST; Nantes. 2018-11-06 - 2018-11-08.
- (2018) Protein oxidation affecting quality parameters of haddock and mackerel minces subjected to high-pressure pre-treatment and frozen storage. IFT-EFFoST 2018 International Nonthermal Processing Workshop and Short course . ProDal and University of Salerno; Sorrento-Salerno. 2018-09-25 - 2018-09-27.
- (2018) Changes in quality characteristics of haddock and mackerel minces, and fishcakes prepared thereof as affected by high-pressure processing. The 32nd EFFoST International Conference . EFFOST; Nantes. 2018-11-06 - 2018-11-08.
- (2018) Quality changes of Atlantic mackerel during superchilled, chilled and frozen storage. 48th West European Fish Technologists Association Conference (WEFTA) 2018 . IPMA; Lisboa. 2018-10-15 - 2018-10-18.
- (2017) Application of fluorescence microscopy for non-invasive assessment of fish tissue degradation due to enzyme activity during superchilled storage. The 31st EFFoST international conference . The European Federation of Food Science & Technology; Sitges. 2017-11-13 - 2017-11-16.
- (2017) Studying the development of lipid oxidation in Sous-vide cooked Atlantic mackerel during chilled storage. 15th Euro Fed lipid congress . European Federation for the science and technology of lipids; Uppsala. 2017-08-27 - 2017-08-30.
- (2017) An integrated approach to assess textural changes of sous-vide cooked mackerel in relation to breakdown of its connective tissue. 47th West European Fish Technologists Association Conference . BIM Ireland; Dublin. 2017-10-09.
- (2017) Potential of fluorescence microscopy technique to assess lipid peroxidation status in sous-vide cooked Atlantic mackerel during chilled storage. The 8th International Symposium on Recent Advances in Food Analysis . Univ. Chemistry and Technol. Prague + Wageningen Univ.; Prague. 2017-10-07 - 2017-10-10.
- (2017) Quality changes in mackerel during cold storage, freezing, chilling and super-chilling temperatures. 47th West European Fish Technologists Association Conference . BIM Ireland; Dublin. 2017-10-09 - 2017-10-13.
- (2017) Texture changes in Atlantic mackerel during chilled and superchilled storage. 47th West European Fish Technologists Association Conference, . BIM, Ireland; Dublin. 2017-10-09 - 2017-10-13.
- (2017) Innovative processing to preserve positive health effects in pelagic fish products - ProHealth. WEFTA ; Dublin. 2017-10-09 - 2017-10-12.