Jan Ola Strandhagen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Increasing flexibility and productivity in Industry 4.0 production networks with autonomous mobile robots and smart intralogistics. Annals of Operations Research.
- (2020) Smart Production Planning and Control: Concept, Use-Cases and Sustainability Implications. Sustainability. vol. 12 (9).
- (2019) Decision Variables for Inbound Transportation Redesign in a Chemical Manufacturing Supply Chain. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (13).
- (2019) An Agent-Based Simulation Approach To Model Hospital Logistics. International Journal of Simulation Modelling. vol. 18 (4).
- (2019) Exploring the challenges with applying tracking and tracing technology in the dairy industry. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (13).
- (2019) Aspects for Better Understanding of Engineering Changes in Shipbuilding Projects: In-Depth Case Study. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 566.
- (2019) From Information Sharing to Information Utilization in Food Supply Chains. International Journal of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management (IJISSCM). vol. 12 (3).
- (2019) CONWIP implementation in a system with cross-trained teams. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 57 (20).
- (2019) Multi-site production planning in a fresh fish production environment. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering. vol. 484.
- (2018) The data-driven process improvement cycle: Using digitalization for continuous improvement. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (11).
- (2018) Measuring Throughput Times in Wood Component Production: A Case Study. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 535.
- (2018) The link between Industry 4.0 and lean manufacturing: mapping current research and establishing a research agenda. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 56 (8).
- (2018) Strategic Fit of Planning Environments: Towards an Integrated Framework. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 262.
- (2018) Spreadsheet Application still dominates Enterprise Resource Planning and Advanced Planning Systems. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (11).
- (2018) Material Distribution and Transportation in a Norwegian Hospital: A Case Study. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (11).
- (2018) Assembly Line Balancing Based on Beam Ant Colony Optimisation. Mathematical problems in engineering. vol. 2018.
- (2018) Engineering change management in the engineer-to-order production environment: Insights from two case studies. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 535.
- (2018) Managing engineering changes in the engineer-to-order environment: challenges and research needs. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (11).
- (2018) Automatic replenishment of perishables in grocery retailing: The value of utilizing remaining shelf life information. British Food Journal. vol. 120 (9).
- (2018) Achieving Balanced Workload Distribution Amongst Cross-Trained Teams. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. IFIP AICT 535.