Background and activities
Senior Engineer at Ugelstad laboratory, Department of Chemical engineering, NTNU.
Work task at Ugelstad Laboratory:
- Group manager
- Contact for external users of the laboratory facilities
- Administration of the local "Leiested"
- Laboratory engineer with Instrument responsibility (DSC, rheometer, QCM-D, and others)
Master in Physical chemsitry and Doctor of Philosophy in Physcial chemsitry from the University of Lund, Sweden. PhD work on polymer-surfactant interaction and water swelling of polymer-surfactant coaservates. Worked with wax problems in petroleum industry at NTNU as part of Equinors fundamental research program VISTA.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Pour point depressant efficacy as a function of paraffin chain-length. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 212.
- (2021) Influence of Wax Inhibitor Molecular Weight on Solution Crystallization and Rheology of Monodisperse Waxes. Energy & Fuels. vol. 35 (9).
- (2020) Modeling of surfactant adsorption on coated quartz crystal surfaces during surfactant flooding process. SN Applied Sciences. vol. 2 (11).
- (2020) Absorption of CO2 in lyotropic liquid crystals. Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals (MCLC). vol. 703 (1).
- (2019) Influence of Measuring Geometry on Rheomalaxis of Macrocrystalline Wax–Oil Gels: Alteration of Breakage Mechanism from Adhesive to Cohesive. Energy & Fuels. vol. 33 (2).
- (2019) CO2 in Lyotropic Liquid Crystals: Phase Equilibria Behavior and Rheology. Polymers. vol. 11 (2).
- (2019) Amino-functionalized Iron Oxide Nanoparticles Designed for Adsorption of Naphthenic Acids. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. vol. 568.
- (2019) Amino-functionalized iron oxide nanoparticles designed for adsorption of naphthenic acids. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. vol. 568.
- (2018) Influence of Microcrystalline Wax on the Properties of Model Wax-Oil Gels. Energy & Fuels. vol. 32 (5).
- (2018) CO2 in Lyotropic Liquid Crystals: Monoethanolamine-Facilitated Uptake and Swelling. Polymers. vol. 10 (8).
- (2017) Wax-Inhibitor Interactions Studied by Isothermal Titration Calorimetry and Effect of Wax Inhibitor on Wax Crystallization. Energy & Fuels. vol. 31 (7).
- (2016) Axial stress localization facilitates pressure propagation in gelled pipes. Physics of Fluids. vol. 28 (3).
- (2016) Nanoparticles for Waxy Crudes: Effect of Polymer Coverage and the Effect on Wax Crystallization. Energy & Fuels. vol. 30 (6).
- (2016) Viability of Biopolymers for Enhanced Oil Recovery. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. vol. 37 (8).
- (2016) Organically modified nano-clay facilitates pour point depressing activity of polyoctadecylacrylate. Fuel. vol. 166.
- (2015) Hydrophilic Nanoparticles Facilitate Wax Inhibition. Energy & Fuels. vol. 29 (3).
- (2015) Utilization of DSC, NIR and NMR for wax appearance temperature and chemical additive performance characterization. Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry. vol. 120.