Background and activities
Post doc with VISTA. He obtained his PhD from Lund University in 2007. Jens was a visiting Researcher in Ugelstad laboratory in 2012-13 and is currently working as a Post doc in collaboration with VISTA on additives to heavy oils.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Influence of Microcrystalline Wax on the Properties of Model Wax-Oil Gels. Energy & Fuels. vol. 32 (5).
- (2017) Wax-Inhibitor Interactions Studied by Isothermal Titration Calorimetry and Effect of Wax Inhibitor on Wax Crystallization. Energy & Fuels. vol. 31 (7).
- (2016) Axial stress localization facilitates pressure propagation in gelled pipes. Physics of fluids. vol. 28 (3).
- (2016) Nanoparticles for Waxy Crudes: Effect of Polymer Coverage and the Effect on Wax Crystallization. Energy & Fuels. vol. 30 (6).
- (2016) Viability of Biopolymers for Enhanced Oil Recovery. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. vol. 37 (8).
- (2016) Organically modified nano-clay facilitates pour point depressing activity of polyoctadecylacrylate. Fuel. vol. 166.
- (2015) Hydrophilic Nanoparticles Facilitate Wax Inhibition. Energy & Fuels. vol. 29 (3).
- (2015) Utilization of DSC, NIR and NMR for wax appearance temperature and chemical additive performance characterization. Journal of thermal analysis and calorimetry (Print). vol. 120.