Background and activities
- TKP 4110 Chemical Reaction Engineering
- TKP 4580 Chemical Engineering, Specialization Course
- Gas to liquid, Fischer-Tropsch synthesis
- Carbon nanomaterial synthesis and catalytic applications
- Photocatalysis for H2O splitting and CO2 reduction
- Biomass to chemcials
- Operando characterization combing IR, UV-vis, isotopic labeled gases
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Methane activation on bimetallic catalysts: properties and functions of surface Ni-Ag alloy. ChemCatChem. vol. 11 (15).
- (2019) Electrochemical reduction of CO2 to synthesis gas on CNT supported CuxZn1-x O catalysts. Catalysis Today.
- (2019) Morphology and Activity of Electrolytic Silver Catalyst for Partial Oxidation of Methanol to Formaldehyde Under Different Exposures and Oxidation Reactions. Topics in catalysis. vol. 62 (7-11).
- (2019) Investigation of C1+C1 coupling reactions in cobalt-catalyzed Fischer-Tropsch synthesis by a combined DFT and kinetic isotope study. Catalysts. vol. 9 (6).
- (2019) Fischer-tropsch: Product selectivity-the fingerprint of synthetic fuels. Catalysts. vol. 9 (3).
- (2019) Understanding effects of Ni particle size on steam methane reforming activity by combined experimental and theoretical analysis. Catalysis Today.
- (2019) Towards rational catalyst design: boosting the rapid prediction of transition-metal activity by improved scaling relations. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP.
- (2018) Tailoring of Fe/MnK-CNTs Composite Catalysts for the Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis of Lower Olefins from Syngas. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 57 (34).
- (2018) SbOx‐promoted pt nanoparticles supported on CNTs as catalysts for base‐free oxidation of glycerol to dihydroxyacetone. AIChE Journal. vol. 64 (11).
- (2018) Effects of sulphur on a Co/Mn-based catalyst for Fischer-Tropsch reactions. Catalysis Letters. vol. 148 (10).
- (2018) A comprehensive kinetics study on non-isothermal pyrolysis of kerogen from Green River oil shale. Chemical Engineering Journal.
- (2018) Fischer-Tropsch synthesis: Effect of CO conversion on CH4 and oxygenate selectivities over precipitated Fe-K catalysts. Applied Catalysis A : General. vol. 560.
- (2018) Effect of oxide additives on the hydrotalcite derived Ni catalysts for CO2 reforming of methane. Chemical Engineering Journal.
- (2018) Hydrophobic catalyst support surfaces by silylation of γ-alumina for Co/Re Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Catalysis Today. vol. 299.
- (2018) Facile synthesis approach for core-shell TiO2–CdS nanoparticles for enhanced photocatalytic H2 generation from water. Catalysis Today.
- (2017) Further insights into methane and higher hydrocarbons formation over cobalt-based catalysts with γ-Al2O3, α-Al2O3 and TiO2 as support materials. Journal of Catalysis. vol. 352.
- (2017) Adsorption energy-driven carbon number-dependent olefin to paraffin ratio in cobalt-catalyzed Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Journal of Catalysis. vol. 349.
- (2017) Catalysis in microstructured reactors - Short review on smallscale syngas production and further conversion into methanol, DME and Fischer-Tropsch products. Catalysis Today. vol. 285.
- (2016) Carbon number dependence of reaction mechanism and kinetics in CO hydrogenation on a Co-based catalyst. ACS Catalysis. vol. 6 (10).
- (2016) A Single-Event MicroKinetic model for the cobalt catalyzed Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis. Applied Catalysis A : General. vol. 524.