Background and activities
- TKP 4110 Chemical Reaction Engineering
- TKP 4580 Chemical Engineering, Specialization Course
- Gas to liquid, Fischer-Tropsch synthesis
- Carbon nanomaterial synthesis and catalytic applications
- Photocatalysis for H2O splitting and CO2 reduction
- Biomass to chemcials
- Operando characterization combing IR, UV-vis, isotopic labeled gases
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Electrochemical syngas production from CO2 and water with CNT supported ZnO catalysts. Catalysis Today.
- (2020) Significance of C3 Olefin to Paraffin Ratio in Cobalt Fischer–Tropsch Synthesis. Catalysts.
- (2020) Insight into Size- and Metal-Dependent Activity and the Mechanism for Steam Methane Re-forming in Nanocatalysis. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 124.
- (2020) The effect of co-feeding ethene on Fischer-Tropsch synthesis to olefins over Co-based catalysts. Applied Catalysis A : General.
- (2020) Exploring the Reaction Paths in the Consecutive Fe-Based FT Catalyst–Zeolite Process for Syngas Conversion. ACS Catalysis. vol. 10 (6).
- (2020) Core-Shell Nanostructures of Graphene-Wrapped CdS Nanoparticles and TiO2 (CdS@G@TiO2): The Role of Graphene in Enhanced Photocatalytic H2 Generation. Catalysts. vol. 10 (4).
- (2020) Core-shell particles of C-doped CdS and graphene: A noble metal-free approach for efficient photocatalytic H2 generation. Green Energy & Environment.
- (2019) Methane activation on bimetallic catalysts: properties and functions of surface Ni-Ag alloy. ChemCatChem. vol. 11 (15).
- (2019) Electrochemical reduction of CO2 to synthesis gas on CNT supported CuxZn1-x O catalysts. Catalysis Today.
- (2019) Morphology and Activity of Electrolytic Silver Catalyst for Partial Oxidation of Methanol to Formaldehyde Under Different Exposures and Oxidation Reactions. Topics in catalysis. vol. 62 (7-11).
- (2019) Promotional effect of in-situ generated hydroxyl on olefin selectivity of Co-catalyzed Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 21 (44).
- (2019) Investigation of C1+C1 Coupling Reactions in Cobalt-Catalyzed Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis by Combined DFT and Kinetic Isotope Study. Catalysts. vol. 9 (6).
- (2019) Fischer-Tropsch: Product Selectivity-The Fingerprint of Synthetic Fuels. Catalysts. vol. 9 (3).
- (2019) Understanding effects of Ni particle size on steam methane reforming activity by combined experimental and theoretical analysis. Catalysis Today.
- (2019) Towards rational catalyst design: boosting the rapid prediction of transition-metal activity by improved scaling relations. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 21 (35).
- (2018) Tailoring of Fe/MnK-CNTs Composite Catalysts for the Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis of Lower Olefins from Syngas. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 57 (34).
- (2018) SbOx‐promoted pt nanoparticles supported on CNTs as catalysts for base‐free oxidation of glycerol to dihydroxyacetone. AIChE Journal. vol. 64 (11).
- (2018) Effects of sulphur on a Co/Mn-based catalyst for Fischer-Tropsch reactions. Catalysis Letters. vol. 148 (10).
- (2018) A comprehensive kinetics study on non-isothermal pyrolysis of kerogen from Green River oil shale. Chemical Engineering Journal.
- (2018) Fischer-Tropsch synthesis: Effect of CO conversion on CH4 and oxygenate selectivities over precipitated Fe-K catalysts. Applied Catalysis A : General. vol. 560.