Background and activities
- Software security (TDT4237)
- Advanced software engineering (TDT4242)
- Empirical software engineering (DT8111)
- Software engineering, especially empirical software engineering and software engineering for smart systems
- Cybersecurity, especially software security and data privacy
- IoT applications
Application domains that I am interested in
- Cyber-physical systems
- Autonomous systems
- Smart city
- Smart healthcare
- Circular economy
On-going projects with PhD students
- Intelligent traffic control of autonomous vehicles (1 PhD student)
- Circular Economy and IoT (1 PhD student)
- Security and safety of cyber-physical systems (1 PhD student)
- Security, safety, and resilience of smart city (1 PhD student)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Model based testing of satellite on-board software — An industrial use case. IEEE Aerospace Conference. Proceedings.
- (2016) Automatic translation from FBD-PLC-programs to NuSMV for model checking safety-critical control systems. NIK: Norsk Informatikkonferanse.
- (2012) CBCD: Cloned buggy code detector. Proceedings / International Conference of Software Engineering.
- (2012) Enhancing Defect Tracking Systems to Facilitate Software Quality Improvement. IEEE Software. vol. 29 (2).
- (2011) Selection of third party software in Off-The-Shelf-based software development-An interview study with industrial practitioners. Journal of Systems and Software. vol. 84 (4).
- (2010) Change profiles of a reused class framework vs. two of its applications. Information and Software Technology. vol. 52 (1).
- (2009) A case study comparing defect profiles of a reused framework and of applications reusing it. Journal of Empirical Software Engineering. vol. 14 (2).
- (2009) Development with off-the-shelf components: 10 facts. IEEE Software. vol. 26 (2).
- (2008) An empirical study on software development with open source components in the chinese software industry. Software Process: Improvement and Practice. vol. 13 (1).
- (2008) A State-of-the-Practice Study on Risk Management in Development with Off-the-Shelf Software Component. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering. vol. 34 (2).
- (2008) A State-of-the-Practice Study on Communication and Coordination between Chinese Software Suppliers and Their Global Outsourcers. Software Process: Improvement and Practice. vol. 13.
- (2006) An empirical study of variations in COTS-based software development processes in the Norwegian IT industry. Journal of Empirical Software Engineering. vol. 11 (3).
- (2006) A Case Study on Improving Changeability of COTS-Based System Using Aspect-Oriented Programming. Journal of information science and engineering. vol. 22 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2010) Transition from a plan-driven process to Scrum: a longitudinal case study on software quality. Proceedings of the 2010 ACM-IEEE International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement.