Background and activities
Processing and analysis of Hyperspectral Images from unmanned systems.
Supervisors: Thor I.Fossen, Tor Arne Johansen and Harald Martens
The PhD project is funded by AMOS.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) A lightweight payload for Hyperspectral Remote Sensing using small UAVs. Workshop on Hyperspectral Image and Signal Processing, Evolution in Remote Sensing.
- (2018) Do it yourself hyperspectral imager for handheld to airborne operations. Optics Express. vol. 26 (5).
- (2017) Multivariate data modelling for de-shadowing of airborne hyperspectral imaging. Journal of Spectral Imaging. vol. 6 (a2).
- (2017) On-The-Fly Processing of continuous high-dimensional data streams. Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems. vol. 161.
- (2015) Cascaded Line-of-Sight Path-Following and Sliding Mode Controllers for Fixed-Wing UAVs. 2015 IEEE Conference on Control Applications ; 2015-09-21 - 2015-09-23.