Background and activities
- IDG1011 - Front-end web development
- IIKG1002 - Front-end web development
- IMT4887 - Specialisation in Web Technology
- PROG2053 - Web Technologies
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Towards Making Privacy Usable. Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science. 2022. Series of dissertations submitted to the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, University of Oslo. (000).
- (2021) InfoInternet for education in the Global South: A study of applications enabled by free information-only internet access in technologically disadvantaged areas. African Journal of Science, Technology, Innovation and Development (AJSTID).
- (2021) Studying human-to-computer bias transference. AI & Society: The Journal of Human-Centred Systems and Machine Intelligence.
- (2020) Making GDPR usable: A model to support usability evaluations of privacy. Privacy and Identity Management. Data for Better Living: AI and Privacy.
- (2020) Tool Support for Security Classification for Internet of Things (long version). Universitetet i Oslo. 2020. ISBN 978-82-7368-460-8.