Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Scientific Citizenship’s Youngest Domain: Function Creep in Norway’s Newborn Screening Programme. Science Technology & Society. vol. 26 (1).
- (2021) Taking it to the bank: the ethical management of individual findings arising in secondary research. Journal of Medical Ethics.
- (2021) Colorectal cancer patients’ experiences with supervised exercise during adjuvant chemotherapy—A qualitative study. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports.
- (2021) Cancer Patients’ Perceived Value of a Smartphone App to Enhance the Safety of Home-Based Chemotherapy: Feasibility Study. JMIR Formative Research. vol. 5 (1).
- (2020) «If you give them your little finger, they’ll tear off your entire arm»: losing trust in biobank research. Medicine, Health care and Philosophy. vol. 23.
- (2019) The name of the game: Is preventive screening “cancer screening?”. European Journal of Clinical Investigation. vol. 49 (6).
- (2019) How intensive care patients’ family members can play a more active role. Sykepleien Forskning.
- (2019) Online risk numbers -helpful, meaningless or simply wrong? - Reflections on online risk calculators. Health.
- (2018) Psychosocial consequences among women with false-positive results after mammography screening in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. vol. 36 (4).
- (2017) Surge in publications on early detection. The BMJ. vol. 357 (j2102).
- (2015) Women's Experiences With Mammography Screening Through Six Years of Participation— A Longitudinal Qualitative Study. Health Care for Women International. vol. 36 (5).
- (2015) Negotiating parental/familial responsibility in genetic counselling. Journal of Applied Linguistics and Professional Practice. vol. 9 (3).