John Sebastian Woods
Background and activities
Postdoctoral researcher within the Industrial Ecology Programme. Working on the development of life cycle impact assessment methodologies for impacts on marine ecosystems.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) An effect factor approach for quantifying the entanglement impact on marine species of macroplastic debris within life cycle impact assessment. Ecological Indicators. vol. 99.
- (2019) Ecosystem damage from anthropogenic seabed disturbance: A life cycle impact assessment characterisation model. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 649.
- (2017) Ecosystem Quality in LCIA: status quo, harmonization, and suggestions for the way forward. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment.
- (2016) Towards a meaningful assessment of marine ecological impacts in life cycle assessment (LCA). Environment International. vol. 89-90.
- (2016) Advancing marine impact assessment within life cycle assessment (LCA). SETAC Europe 26th Annual Meeting . SETAC Europe; Nantes. 2016-05-22 - 2016-05-26.
- (2016) Accounting for biodiversity impacts of seabed damage in life cycle assessment. SETAC Europe 26th Annual Meeting . SETAC Europe; Nantes. 2016-05-22 - 2016-05-26.
- (2016) Quantifying marine ecological impacts in life cycle assessment. On the application of genomic tools for biomonitoring of the marine environment: from technology to legal and socio-economic aspects. . University of Geneva; 2016-04-04 - 2016-04-05.