John Sølve Tyssedal
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Assessing some aspects of factor screening with nonnormal responses. Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry.
- (2017) Split-plot designs for multistage Experimentation. Journal of Applied Statistics. vol. 44 (3).
- (2017) The Choice of screening design. Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry. vol. 33 (6).
- (2016) Projection properties of blocked non-regular two-level designs. Quality and Reliability Engineering International. vol. 32 (8).
- (2016) Factor screening in nonregular two-level designs based on projection-based variable selection. Journal of Applied Statistics. vol. 43 (3).
- (2015) Experiments for multi-stage processes. Quality Technology & Quantitative Management. vol. 12 (1).
- (2014) Graphical Aids for the Analysis of Two-Level Nonregular Designs. Journal of Computational And Graphical Statistics. vol. 23 (3).
- (2013) Introducing Statistical Design of Experiments to SPARQL Endpoint Evaluation. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 8219.
- (2011) The influence of the joint between the basement wall and the wood-frame wall on the airtightness of wood-frame houses. Energy and Buildings. vol. 43 (6).
- (2011) Split-plot designs with mirror image pairs as sub-plots. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference. vol. 141 (12).
- (2010) Supersaturated designs of projectivity P=3 or near P=3. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference. vol. 140 (4).
- (2006) The Use of a 12-run Plackett-Burman Design in the Injection Moulding of a Technical Plastic Component. Quality and Reliability Engineering International. vol. 22 (6).
- (2005) Approaches to Study and the Quality of Learning. Some Empirical Evidence from Engineering Education. International Journal of Science and Mathematics Education. vol. 3 (4).
- (2005) Analysis of split-plot designs with mirror image pairs as sub-plots. Quality and Reliability Engineering International. vol. 21 (5).
- (2001) Sixteen run designs of high projectivity for factor screening. Communications in statistics. Simulation and computation. vol. 30 (2).
- (1997) Reduced Cognitive Functions in a Group of Whiplash Patients with Demonstrated Disturbances in the Posture Control System. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology. vol. 19 (1).
- (1997) Reduced cognitive functions in a group of whiplash patients with demonstrated disturbances in the posture control system. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology. vol. 19 (6).
- (1996) Projective properties of certain orthogonal arrays. Biometrika. vol. 83 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2008) Plackett-Burman Designs. Encyclopedia of Statistics in Quality and Reliability.
- (2008) Projectivity in Experimental Designs. Encyclopedia of Statistics in Quality and Reliability.