Jon Erik Aaseng
Background and activities
Senior Engineer and Head of Technical Staff at the Department of Chemistry since 2013. Main area of responsibility is management of the Departments technical resources (personnel, equipment and laboratories).
Previous working experience from Norwegian Institute of Public Health and Chiron AS.
Master- and PhD-degree from NTNU in Organic Chemistry.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Synthesis of (S)-2-amino-7-methoxytetralin and isoindolo[1,2-a] isoquinolinone derivatives from l-aspartic acid. Tetrahedron. vol. 70 (34).
- (2014) 3-Halotetrahydropyran-4-one derivatives from homopropargyl acetals. Synthetic Communications. vol. 44.
- (2010) Synthesis of substituted (S)-2-aminotetralins via ring-opening of aziridines prepared from L-aspartic acid beta-tert-butyl ester. Tetrahedron. vol. 66 (46).
- (2010) Asymmetric catalytic aziridination of dihydronaphthalenes for the preparation of substituted 2-aminotetralins. Tetrahedron. vol. 66 (52).
- (2009) Monofluorinated analogues of polychlorinated biphenyls (F-PCBs): Synthesis using the Suzuki-coupling, characterization, specific properties and intended use. Chemosphere. vol. 77 (9).
- (2010) Asymmetric synthesis of substituted 2-aminotetralines. 2010. ISBN 978-82-471-2400-0. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (1).