Background and activities
Research area is soft and complex condensed matter physics: Experiments.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) A nano-silicate material with exceptional capacity for CO2 capture and storage at room temperature. Scientific Reports. vol. 8 (1).
- (2018) Sample cell for studying liquid interfaces with an in situ electric field using X-ray reflectivity and application to clay particles at oil-oil interfaces. Journal of Synchrotron Radiation. vol. 25.
- (2017) Ciprofloxacin intercalated in fluorohectorite clay: Identical pure drug activity and toxicity with higher adsorption and controlled release rate. RSC Advances. vol. 7 (43).
- (2017) Mechanics of pickering drops probed by electric field-induced stress. Materials. vol. 10 (4).
- (2017) Transient deformation dynamics of particle laden droplets in electric field. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. vol. 532.
- (2017) A simple way for targeted delivery of an antibiotic: In vitro evaluation of a nanoclay-based composite. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (11).
- (2016) Continuous water adsorption states promoted by Ni2+ confined in a synthetic smectite. Applied Clay Science. vol. 123.
- (2016) Análise da Reflexão 001 da Níquel-Fluorohectorita por Difração de Raios X Síncrotron. Revista Virtual de Quimica. vol. 8 (2).
- (2016) Surface structuring of particle laden drops using electric fields. The European Physical Journal Special Topics. vol. 225 (4).
- (2016) Electro-hydrodynamic propulsion of counter-rotating Pickering drops. The European Physical Journal Special Topics. vol. 225 (4).
- (2016) Controlled microfluidic emulsification of oil in a clay nanofluid: Role of salt for Pickering stabilization. The European Physical Journal Special Topics. vol. 225 (4).
- (2016) Transition from glass- to gel-like states in clay at a liquid interface. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2016) Electric stress-induced slip lines in jammed particle monolayers. Revista Cubana de Física. vol. 33 (1).
- (2016) Electric-stress-induced Slip Lines in Jammed Particle Monolayers. Revista Cubana de Física. vol. 33.
- (2016) Smectite as ciprofloxacin delivery system: Intercalation and temperature-controlled release properties. Applied Clay Science. vol. 124-125.
- (2016) Incorporation of tramadol drug into Li-fluorohectorite clay: A preliminary study of a medical nanofluid. The European Physical Journal Special Topics. vol. 225 (4).
- (2015) Anisotropic clay-polystyrene nanocomposites: Synthesis, characterization and mechanical properties. Applied Clay Science. vol. 108.
- (2015) Intercalation and Retention of Carbon Dioxide in a Smectite Clay promoted by Interlayer Cations. Scientific Reports. vol. 5.
- (2014) Cation exchange dynamics confined in a synthetic clay mineral. The European Physical Journal Special Topics. vol. 223 (9).
- (2014) EXAFS and XRD studies in synthetic Ni-Fluorohectorite. Applied Clay Science. vol. 96.