Background and activities
Jonathon W. Moses earned his PhD from the University of California in Los Angeles (UCLA). His research interests concern the impact of global economic integration on political sovereignty at various levels.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Introduction: migration in Europe. European Political Science. vol. 17 (1).
- (2017) Sparrows of Despair: Migration as a Signalling Device for Dysfunctional States in Europe. Government and Opposition. vol. 52 (2).
- (2017) Breaking brent: Norway's response to the recent oil price shock. Journal of World Energy Law and Business. vol. 10 (2).
- (2016) Introduction: Diversity and Inclusion in Political Science. European Political Science. vol. 15.
- (2016) The Discipline of Political Science in Europe: How Different Is It from Political Science in North America?. PS, Political Science & Politics. vol. 49 (4).
- (2015) EMIG 1.2: A Global Time Series of Annual Emigration Flows. International migration (Geneva. Print). vol. 53 (5).
- (2012) Emigration and political development: exploring the national and international nexus. Migration and Development. vol. 1 (1).
- (2012) Out-Migration and Chinese Rural Development. Migration and Development. vol. 1 (2).
- (2012) "Labour Migration and Integration in Kerala". Labour & Development. vol. 19 (1).
- (2011) Is Constitutional Symmetry Enough? Social Models and Market Integration in the US and Europe. Journal of Common Market Studies. vol. 49 (4).
- (2009) Leaving Poverty Behind: A Radical Proposal for Developing Bangladesh Through Emigration. Development Policy Review. vol. 27 (4).
- (2009) The American Century? Migration and the Voluntary Social Contract. Politics & Society. vol. 37 (3).
- (2009) The Politics of Immigration: Introduction to a Special Issue on US Immigration. European Journal of American Studies.
- (2008) Political Science Methodology: Opening Windows Across Europe … and the Atlantic. PS, Political Science & Politics. vol. 41 (1).
- (2006) Review of Sigurd Skirbekk's "Dysfunctional Culture". Norsk Statsvitenskapelig Tidsskrift. vol. 2.
- (2006) The Umma of Democracy. Security Dialogue. vol. 37 (4).
- (2005) Review of Jens Forssbæck and Lars Oxelheim’s "Money Markets and Politics. A Study of European Financial Integration and Monetary Policy Options". Scandinavian Economic History Review. vol. 53 (3).
- (2005) Review of Knut Heidar's NORDIC POLITICS. Norsk Statsvitenskapelig Tidsskrift. vol. 21 (2).
- (2005) Mapping Political Methodology: Reflections on a European Perspective. European Political Science. vol. 4.