Jon Martin Denstadli
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) The flight is valuable regardless of the carbon tax scheme: A case study of Norwegian leisure air travelers. Tourism Management. vol. 81.
- (2019) Moving Towards Electrification of Workers’ Transportation: Identifying Key Motives for the Adoption of Electric Vans. Sustainability. vol. 11 (14).
- (2019) What Does It Take to Make the Compact City Liveable for Wider Groups? Identifying Key Neighbourhood and Dwelling Features. Sustainability. vol. 11 (12).
- (2017) Urban commuting – A threat to the work-family balance?. Journal of Transport Geography. vol. 61 (May).
- (2017) Internasjonale arrangementer – ingen automatisk gullgruve for vertsbyene : en casestudie av Sjakk-OL i Tromsø 2014. Praktisk økonomi & finans. vol. 33 [i.e. 34] (2).
- (2017) Smartphones, travel time-use, and attitudes to public transport services. Insights from an explorative study of urban dwellers in two Norwegian cities. International Journal of Sustainable Transportation. vol. 11 (8).
- (2014) More Clouds on the Horizon? Polar Tourists' Weather Tolerances in the Context of Climate Change. Scandinavian Journal of Hospitality and Tourism. vol. 14 (1).
- (2014) Business Networking, Travel Tiredness, and the Emergent Use of Video Conferences. International Journal of Sustainable Transportation. vol. 8 (4).
- (2013) Videoconferencing and business air travel: Do new technologies produce new interaction patterns?. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies. vol. 29.
- (2013) Cool weather tourism under global warming: Comparing Arctic summer tourists’ weather preferences with regional climate statistics and projections. Tourism Management. vol. 36 (June).
- (2012) Videoconferencing as a Mode of Communication: A Comparative Study of the Use of Videoconferencing and Face-to-Face Meetings. Journal of Business and Technical Communication. vol. 26 (1).
- (2012) Information processing in choice-based conjoint experiments : A process-tracing study. European Journal of Marketing. vol. 46 (3-4).
- (2012) Business meetings: do new videoconferencing technologies change communication patterns?. Journal of Transport Geography. vol. 24.
- (2012) Men Shape a Downward Trend in Car Use among Young Adults-Evidence from Six Industrialized Countries. Transport reviews. vol. 32 (6).
- (2011) The long and winding roads: Perceived quality of scenic tourism routes. Tourism Management. vol. 32 (4).
- (2011) Tourist perceptions of summer weather in Scandinavia. Annals of Tourism Research. vol. 38 (3).
- (2011) Tourist weather preferences in Europe's Arctic. Climate Research (CR). vol. 50 (1).
- (2010) Stakeholder Consensus Regarding Trail Conditions and Management Responses: A Norwegian Case Study. Scandinavian Journal of Hospitality and Tourism. vol. 10 (3).
- (2010) Booming Leisure Air Travel to Norway - The Role of Airline Competition. Scandinavian Journal of Hospitality and Tourism. vol. 10 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2017) El-varebil - økonomi, miljø eller symbolikk?. Bred og spiss! NTNU Handelshøyskolen 50 år: En vitenskapelig jubileumsantologi.