Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Artificial light during the polar night disrupts Arctic fish and zooplankton behavior down to 200 m depth. Communications Biology.
- (2020) Pelagic occurrences of the ice amphipod Apherusa glacialis throughout the Arctic. Journal of Plankton Research.
- (2020) Mapping the Historical Shipwreck Figaro in the High Arctic Using Underwater Sensor-Carrying Robots. Remote Sensing. vol. 12 (6).
- (2019) Seasonal shifts in feeding patterns: Individual and population realized specialization in a high Arctic fish. Ecology and Evolution. vol. 9 (19).
- (2019) Mesopelagic sound scattering layers of the High Arctic: seasonal variations in biomass, species assemblage, and trophic relationships. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 6.
- (2019) Pinngortitaq – a place of becoming. Journal of Ecological Anthropology.
- (2019) Seasonal constancy (summer vs. winter) of benthic size spectra in an Arctic fjord. Polar Biology. vol. 42 (7).
- (2019) Growth and metabolism of adult polar cod (Boreogadus saida) in response to dietary crude oil. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. vol. 180.
- (2018) The advective origin of an under-ice spring bloom in the Arctic Ocean using multiple observational platforms. Polar Biology. vol. 41 (6).
- (2018) Diver deployed autonomous time-lapse camera systems for ecological studies. Journal of Marine Engineering & Technology. vol. 17 (3).
- (2018) Pan-Arctic diel vertical migration during the polar night. Marine Ecology Progress Series. vol. 605.
- (2018) Pinngortitaq - a place of becoming. Journal of Ecological Anthropology. vol. 20 (1).
- (2018) High Arctic Mytilus spp.: occurrence, distribution and history of dispersal. Polar Biology. vol. 42.
- (2018) Use of an autonomous surface vehicle reveals small-scale diel vertical migrations of zooplankton and susceptibility to light pollution under low solar irradiance. Science Advances. vol. 4 (1).
- (2018) Hyperbenthic food-web structure in an Arctic fjord. Marine Ecology Progress Series. vol. 603.
- (2018) Ecological Groups of the Daubed Shanny Leptoclinus maculatus (Fries, 1838), an Arcto-boreal Species, Regarding Growth and Early Development. Russian journal of ecology. vol. 49 (3).
- (2018) Pelagic food-webs in a changing Arctic: a trait-based perspective suggests a mode of resilience. ICES Journal of Marine Science. vol. 75 (6).
- (2018) The longer the better: the effect of substrate on sessile biota in Arctic kelp forests. Polar Biology. vol. 41 (5).
- (2017) A key to the past? Element ratios as environmental proxies in two Arctic bivalves. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology. vol. 465.
- (2017) From polar night to midnight sun: Diel vertical migration, metabolism and biogeochemical role of zooplankton in a high Arctic fjord (Kongsfjorden, Svalbard). Limnology and Oceanography. vol. 62 (4).