Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Numerical investigation of free-stream turbulence effects on the transition-in-wake state of flow past a circular cylinder. Journal of turbulence. vol. 19 (3).
- (2018) Inertial particle impaction on a cylinder in turbulent cross-flow at modest Reynolds numbers. International Journal of Multiphase Flow. vol. 111.
- (2018) Treatment of solid objects in the Pencil Code using an immersed boundary method and overset grids. Geophysical and Astrophysical Fluid Dynamics.
Part of book/report
- (2015) On validation and implementation of an immersed boundary method in a high order finite difference code for flow simulations. Proceedings of MekIT'15 Eighth National Conference on Computational Mechanics.
- (2018) Simple Geometry – Complex Flow: A computational study of turbulent particle-laden flows impinging on a cylinder. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-3404-0. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (307).