Background and activities
- DIFT2503 - Digitalisation in industries
- DIFT2005 - Digital change and transformation
- INFT2007 - Digital Strategy in Organizations
- DIFT2008 - Digital strategy in organizations
- DIFT2502 - Enterprise Social Networks (ESN) and change
- DIFT1004 - Organisation, managment and change
- TDMA5001 - Collaborative Management
- DIFT2011 - Project management and Business Information Systems
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Employee-driven digital innovation: A systematic review and a research agenda. Journal of Business Research.
- (2021) Digital leaders and the transformation of the IT function. Scandinavian Journal of Information Systems (SJIS). vol. 33 (1).
- (2020) Invisible work pre-and post-digitalisation the case of a health authority in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Information Systems (SJIS). vol. 32 (2).
- (2020) Toward Employee-Driven Digital Innovation in Public Organizations Through the Use of Action Design Research. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 12067 LNCS.
- (2006) Documenting for whom? A symbolic interactionist analysis of technologically induced changes of nursing handovers. New technology, work and employment. vol. 21 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2021) EMPLOYEE-DRIVEN DIGITAL INNOVATION IN PUBLIC ORGANIZATIONS – A CASE STUDY. The 25th Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems. PACIS 2021 - Virtual Duration: 12 July to 14 July 2021..
- (2020) Digital transformation and its impact on IT structure and leadership. Proceedings of the 11th Scandinavian Conference on Information Systems (SCIS2020).
- (2020) Utilising the innovation potential - A systematic literature review on employee-driven digital innovation. Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity in a Digitizing World - 28th European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS 2020) - an Online AIS Conference, June 15-17..
- (2019) Chief Digital Officers as Protagonists in Digital Transformation. Digital Transformation for a Sustainable Society in the 21st Century. 18th IFIP WG 6.11 Conference on e-Business, e-Services, and e-Society, I3E 2019, Trondheim, Norway, September 18–20, 2019, Proceedings.
- (2008) Managing Organisational Change and Technology - The Case of Introducing Electyronic Patient Records in Hospitals. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2008. ISBN 978-82-471-7054-0. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (56).