Background and activities
Please see my homepage:
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Simultaneous conduction and valence band quantisation in ultra-shallow, high density doping profiles in semiconductors. arXiv.org.
- (2018) Degradation of the chemotherapy drug 5-fluorouracil on medical-grade silver surfaces. Applied Surface Science. vol. 435.
- (2017) In Situ Patterning of Ultrasharp Dopant Profiles in Silicon. ACS Nano. vol. 11 (2).
- (2017) Strong-coupling charge density wave in a one-dimensional topological metal. arXiv.org.
- (2017) Accelerated ageing of molybdenum oxide. Materials Research Express. vol. 4 (11).
- (2017) Robust p-type doping of copper oxide using nitrogen implantation. Materials Research Express. vol. 4 (7).
- (2017) Probing dimensionality using a simplified 4-probe method. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter. vol. 29 (39).
- (2017) Strong electron-phonon coupling in the σ band of graphene. Physical Review B. vol. 95 (7).
- (2017) Adsorbate-Induced Modification of the Confining Barriers in a Quantum Box Array. ACS Nano.
- (2017) On-surface manipulation of atom substitution between cobalt phthalocyanine and the Cu(111) substrate. RSC Advances. vol. 7 (23).
- (2017) Tautomerization of thymine using ultraviolet light. Langmuir. vol. 33 (38).
- (2016) Spin-valley locking in the normal state of a transition-metal dichalcogenide superconductor. Nature Communications. vol. 7.
- (2016) Thermal migration of alloying agents in aluminium. Materials Research Express. vol. 3 (11).
- (2015) Hierarchical spin-orbital polarization of a giant Rashba system. Science Advances. vol. 1 (8).
- (2015) Tunable high aspect ratio polymer nanostructures for cell interfaces. Nanoscale. vol. 7 (18).
- (2015) One-dimensional spin texture of Bi(441): Quantum spin Hall properties without a topological insulator. Physical Review B. Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. vol. 91 (16).
- (2015) Controlling the growth of epitaxial graphene on metalized diamond (111) surface. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 107:181603 (18).
- (2015) Resonant photoemission spectroscopy for intermediate band materials. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 107:192102 (19).
- (2015) Graphene coatings for chemotherapy: avoiding silver-mediated degradation. 2D Materials. vol. 2 (2).
- (2015) Low-temperature growth of bismuth thin films with (111) facet on highly oriented pyrolytic graphite. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces. vol. 7 (16).