Kang Nian Yap
Background and activities
I am a comparative animal physiologist. I am generally interested in the molecular and physiological mechanisms of life-history trade-offs. Check out my lab and research page for more information: https://knyap.weebly.com/.
- BI3021 - Special Zoophysiology
- BI2024 - Human Anatomy and Physiology
- BI1006 - Animal Structure and Function
- BI3020 - Advanced Physiology
- BI2025 - Animal Ecophysiology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Reduced Mitochondrial Respiration in Hybrid Asexual Lizards. The American Naturalist.
- (2022) Naked mole-rat and Damaraland mole-rat exhibit lower respiration in mitochondria, cellular and organismal levels. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Bioenergetics. vol. 1863 (7).