Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Randomized Controlled Trial of Adding Telephone Follow-Up to an Occupational Rehabilitation Program to Increase Work Participation. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2017) Transdiagnostic group-based occupational rehabilitation for participants with chronic pain, chronic fatigue and common mental disorders. A feasibility study. Disability and Rehabilitation.
- (2015) Describing patients with a duration of sick leave over and under one year in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 22 (1).
- (2014) The role of stress in absenteeism: Cortisol responsiveness among patients on long-term sick leave. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (5).
- (2010) National guidelines for evaluating pain-Patient's legal right to prioritised health care at multidisciplinary pain clinics in Norway implemented 2009. Scandinavian Journal of Pain. vol. 1.