Karen Walseth Hara
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Barriers and Facilitators for Implementing Motivational Interviewing as a Return to Work Intervention in a Norwegian Social Insurance Setting: A Mixed Methods Process Evaluation. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2020) Inpatient multimodal occupational rehabilitation reduces sickness absence among individuals with musculoskeletal and common mental health disorders: a randomized clinical trial. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. vol. 46 (4).
- (2020) Metacognitive Beliefs as Predictors of Return to Work After Intensive Return-to-Work Rehabilitation in Patients With Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue and Common Psychological Disorders: Results From a Prospective Trial. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2018) Biopsychosocial predictors and trajectories of work participation after transdiagnostic occupational rehabilitation of participants with mental and somatic disorders: A cohort study. BMC Public Health. vol. 18:1014.
- (2018) The feasibility of occupational rehabilitation in transdiagnostic groups for participants with chronic pain, chronic fatigue and common mental disorders. Tijdschrift voor Bedrijfs- en Verzekeringsgeneeskunde. vol. 26 (7).
- (2017) Randomized Controlled Trial of Adding Telephone Follow-Up to an Occupational Rehabilitation Program to Increase Work Participation. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2017) Transdiagnostic group-based occupational rehabilitation for participants with chronic pain, chronic fatigue and common mental disorders. A feasibility study. Disability and Rehabilitation. vol. 40 (21).
- (2015) Describing patients with a duration of sick leave over and under one year in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 22 (1).
- (2014) The role of stress in absenteeism: Cortisol responsiveness among patients on long-term sick leave. PLOS ONE. vol. 9 (5).
- (2010) National guidelines for evaluating pain-Patient's legal right to prioritised health care at multidisciplinary pain clinics in Norway implemented 2009. Scandinavian Journal of Pain. vol. 1.