Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Constipation and Laxative Use among Nursing Home Patients: Prevalence and Associations Derived from the Residents Assessment Instrument for Long-Term Care Facilities (interRAI LTCF). Gastroenterology Research and Practice. vol. 2016:1215746.
- (2016) Preoperative pain catastrophizing and postoperative pain after total knee arthroplasty: A prospective cohort study with one year follow-up. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 17:214.
- (2016) Moderate traumatic brain injury, acute phase course and deviations in physiological variables: an observational study. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 24 (77).
- (2016) Relationship between self-reported pain sensitivity and pain after total knee arthroplasty: A prospective study of 71 patients 8 weeks after a standardized fast-track program. Journal of Pain Research. vol. 9.
- (2015) Feasibility, acceptability, and adherence of two educational programs for care staff concerning nursing home patients' fecal incontinence: A pilot study preceding a cluster-randomized controlled trial. Implementation Science. vol. 10 (1).
- (2015) Effect of a multifaceted educational program for care staff concerning fecal incontinence in nursing home patients: Study protocol of a cluster randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 16 (1).
- (2015) Master til pasientens beste. Sykepleien Forskning. vol. 10 (2).
- (2014) Risk Factors and Early Pharmacological Interventions to Prevent Chronic Postsurgical Pain Following Cardiac Surgery. American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs. vol. 14 (5).
- (2014) Bedre tilbud til hjertesyke. Tidsskriftet sykepleien.
- (2013) Survival and quality of life in an elderly cardiac surgery population: 5-year follow-up. European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery. vol. 44 (3).
- (2012) Recovery patterns and health-related quality of life in older patients undergoing cardiac surgery: a prospective study. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 11 (3).