Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Students’ perceptions of assessment practices in upper secondary school during COVID-19. Teachers and Teaching: theory and practice.
- (2021) Educating teachers for the future school- the challenge of bridging between perceptions of quality teaching and policy decisions:reflections from Norway. European Journal of Teacher Education. vol. 44 (3).
- (2021) Meeting the Black Swan- Teacher educators' use of ICT- pre, during and eventually post Covid-19. Nordic Journal of Comparative and International Education (NJCIE). vol. 5 (1).
- (2021) Entrance into teaching and need for support- narratives from diverse national and local contexts. NORDVEI- Nordisk tidsskrift i veiledningspedagogikk. vol. 6 (1).
- (2020) Moving from traditional to responsive mathematics classrooms: a proposition of an intervention model. Teacher Development. vol. 24 (3).
- (2020) Expansive Learning for Teacher Educators- The Story of the Norwegian National Research School in Teacher Education (NAFOL). Frontiers in Education. vol. 5.
- (2020) Universitetslektorer- en neglisjert profesjonsgruppe. UNIPED. vol. 43 (04).
- (2019) Educating Teacher Educators: International Perspectives. The New Educator. vol. 16 (1).
- (2019) Developing teachers’ responsive pedagogy in mathematics, does it lead to short-term effects on student learning?. Cogent Education. vol. 6 (1).
- (2019) Responsiv pedagogikk: Feedbackinteraksjoner i læring. Kognition & Pædagogik. vol. 29 (114).
- (2019) The Janus-Faced Teacher Educator. European Journal of Teacher Education. vol. 42 (4).
- (2019) Students' perceptions of teachers' feedback practice in teaching English as a foreign language. Teaching and Teacher Education : An International Journal of Research and Studies. vol. 85.
- (2018) Vegen frå å ha det til å ta det- å skape motstandsdyktige spelare i toppfotball. Journal for Research in Arts and Sports Education. vol. 2 (3).
- (2018) «Det handler om å finne sin egen form» Læreres profesjonelle handlingsrom − hvordan det blir forstått og utnyttet. Acta Didactica Norge. vol. 12 (1).
- (2018) Shared language of feedback and assessment. Perception of teachers and students in three Icelandic secondary schools. Studies in Educational Evaluation. vol. 56.
- (2018) Performing the pre-formed: Towards a conceptual framework for understanding teaching as curricular transformation. Designs for Learning. vol. 10 (1).
- (2018) Støtte og utvikling i jobben som ny lærerutdanner i Norge. UNIPED. vol. 41 (03).
- (2018) Lærerutdanneres profesjonelle utvikling. UNIPED. vol. 41 (4).
- (2017) Towards an ‘international forum for teacher educator development’: an agenda for research and action. European Journal of Teacher Education. vol. 41 (1).
- (2017) Collaborative teacher educator professional development in Europe: different voices, one goal. Professional Development in Education. vol. 43 (4).