Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Educating Teacher Educators: International Perspectives. The New Educator. vol. 16 (1).
- (2019) Developing teachers’ responsive pedagogy in mathematics, does it lead to short-term effects on student learning?. Cogent Education. vol. 6 (1).
- (2019) Responsiv pedagogikk: Feedbackinteraksjoner i læring. Kognition & Pædagogik. vol. 29 (114).
- (2019) The Janus-Faced Teacher Educator. European Journal of Teacher Education. vol. 42 (4).
- (2019) Students' perceptions of teachers' feedback practice in teaching English as a foreign language. Teaching and Teacher Education : An International Journal of Research and Studies. vol. 85.
- (2018) Vegen frå å ha det til å ta det- å skape motstandsdyktige spelare i toppfotball. Journal for Research in Arts and Sports Education. vol. 2 (3).
- (2018) «Det handler om å finne sin egen form» Læreres profesjonelle handlingsrom − hvordan det blir forstått og utnyttet. Acta didactica Norden. vol. 12 (1).
- (2018) Shared language of feedback and assessment. Perception of teachers and students in three Icelandic secondary schools. Studies in Educational Evaluation. vol. 56.
- (2018) Performing the pre-formed: Towards a conceptual framework for understanding teaching as curricular transformation. Designs for Learning. vol. 10 (1).
- (2018) Støtte og utvikling i jobben som ny lærerutdanner i Norge. UNIPED. vol. 41 (03).
- (2018) Lærerutdanneres profesjonelle utvikling. UNIPED. vol. 41 (4).
- (2017) Towards an ‘international forum for teacher educator development’: an agenda for research and action. European Journal of Teacher Education. vol. 41 (1).
- (2017) Collaborative teacher educator professional development in Europe: different voices, one goal. Professional Development in Education. vol. 43 (4).
- (2017) Teachers' perceived professional space and their agency. Teaching and Teacher Education : An International Journal of Research and Studies. vol. 62.
- (2017) Learning from the past to shape the future. European Journal of Teacher Education. vol. 40 (5).
- (2017) Leaving teaching: lack of resilience or sign of agency?. Teachers and Teaching: theory and practice. vol. 23 (8).
- (2017) “In this class we are so different that I can be myself!” Intercultural dialogue in a first grade upper secondary school in Norway. Education Inquiry. vol. 8 (2).
- (2017) What and how student teachers learn during their practicum. Professional Development in Education. vol. 44 (5).
- (2017) What and how student teachers learn during their practicum as a foundation for further professional development. Professional Development in Education. vol. 44 (5).
- (2017) NAFOL - en forskerskole for norsk lærerutdanning : en studie i akademisk praksis i lys av praksisarkitekturer og komplementære forståelsesformer fra vitenskap og kunst. FoU i praksis. vol. 11 (1).