Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) «Det handler om å finne sin egen form» Læreres profesjonelle handlingsrom − hvordan det blir forstått og utnyttet. Acta Didactica Norge - tidsskrift for fagdidaktisk forsknings- og utviklingsarbeid i Norge. vol. 12 (1).
- (2018) Performing the pre-formed: Towards a conceptual framework for understanding teaching as curricular transformation. Designs for Learning.
- (2017) Shared language of feedback and assessment. Perception of teachers and students in three Icelandic secondary schools. Studies in Educational Evaluation. vol. 56.
- (2017) Towards an ‘international forum for teacher educator development’: an agenda for research and action. European Journal of Teacher Education. vol. 41 (1).
- (2017) Collaborative teacher educator professional development in Europe: different voices, one goal. Professional Development in Education. vol. 43 (4).
- (2017) Teachers' perceived professional space and their agency. Teaching and Teacher Education : An International Journal of Research and Studies. vol. 62.
- (2017) Learning from the past to shape the future. European Journal of Teacher Education. vol. 40 (5).
- (2017) Leaving teaching: lack of resilience or sign of agency?. Teachers and Teaching: theory and practice. vol. 23 (8).
- (2017) “In this class we are so different that I can be myself!” Intercultural dialogue in a first grade upper secondary school in Norway. Education Inquiry. vol. 8 (2).
- (2017) What and how student teachers learn during their practicum as a foundation for further professional development. Professional Development in Education.
- (2017) NAFOL - en forskerskole for norsk lærerutdanning : en studie i akademisk praksis i lys av praksisarkitekturer og komplementære forståelsesformer fra vitenskap og kunst. FoU i praksis. vol. 11 (1).
- (2016) Partnerships in Teacher Education – Going Beyond the Rhetoric, with Reference to the Norwegian Context. Revija Centra za Å¡tudij edukacijskih strategij. vol. 6 (3).
- (2016) Partnerstva v izobraževanju učiteljev – Onkraj retorike, s poudarkom na Norveškem kontekstu. Revija Centra za Å¡tudij edukacijskih strategij. vol. 6 (3).
- (2016) Educating for the future: A conceptual framework of responsive pedagogy. Cogent Education. vol. 3 (1).
- (2016) Å undervise om å undervise : lærerutdanneres kompetanse sett fra deres eget og fra lærerstudenters perspektiv. UNIPED. vol. 39 (1).
- (2016) Ethical aspects of professional dilemmas in the first year of teaching. Professional Development in Education. vol. 43 (2).
- (2015) International trends in the implementation of assessment for learning: Implications for policy and practice. Policy Futures in Education. vol. 13 (1).
- (2015) The Role of Research in Teacher Education. Research in Teacher Education. vol. 5 (2).
- (2014) Influencing and facilitating conditions for developing reflective assessment practice. Professional Development in Education. vol. 40 (3).
- (2014) 'It is the situation that makes it difficult': Experiences of nursing students faced with a high-stakes drug calculation test. Nurse Education in Practice. vol. 14 (4).