Background and activities
- Masters of Engineering (ME) in Information and Communication Engineering from Sejong University, Seoul, South Korea in 2019.
- Bachelors of Science (BS) in Telecommunications Engineering from NUCES-FAST Islamabad, Pakistan in 2012.
- Autonomous network management and service modeling.
- Intent-based networking
- Policy- and Model-based network management
- Service Modelling and Design
- Network Virtualization and Slicing
- Kashif Mehmood, Katina Kralevska and David Palma. "Intent-driven Autonomous Network and Service Management in Future Networks: A Structured Literature Review. (2021) (under review)
- Mehmood, K., H. V. K. Mendis, Katina Kralevska and P. Heegaard. “Intent-based Network Management and Orchestration for Smart Distribution Grids.” ArXiv abs/2105.05594 28th International Conference on Telecommunications (ICT-2021)
- Mehmood, Kashif; Niaz, Muhammad T.; Kim, Hyung S. 2019. "A Power Control Mean Field Game Framework for Battery Lifetime Enhancement of Coexisting Machine-Type Communications" Energies 12, no. 20: 3819. https://doi.org/10.3390/en12203819
- K. Mehmood, M. T. Niaz and H. S. Kim, "Game-Theoretic Power Control for Energy Constrained Machine Type Communications," 2019 15th Annual Conference on Wireless On-demand Network Systems and Services (WONS), 2019, pp. 99-106, doi: 10.23919/WONS.2019.8795499.
- Mahin K. Atiq, Kashif Mehmood, Muhammad Tabish Niaz, and Hyung Seok Kim. 2019. Energy-aware optimal slot allocation scheme for wearable sensors in first responder monitoring system. Int. J. Ad Hoc Ubiquitous Comput. 31, 2 (2019), 103–111. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1504/ijahuc.2019.100084
- Niaz, Muhammad Tabish, Fatima Imdad, Kashif Mehmood and Hyung Seok Kim. “A study of indoor VLC system based on TLS receiver.” Trans. Emerg. Telecommun. Technol. 30 (2019): n. pag.
- Mehmood, Kashif, Muhammad Tabish Niaz and Hyung Seok Kim. “Dynamic Fractional Frequency Reuse Diversity Design for Intercell Interference Mitigation in Nonorthogonal Multiple Access Multicellular Networks.” Wirel. Commun. Mob. Comput. 2018 (2018): 1231047:1-1231047:18.