Background and activities
Areas of interest: stiffness, strength and fatigue properties of composites; pressure vessels; optimization algorithms; numerical modelling; dynamics of materials and structures;
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) The sensitivity of the burst performance of impact damaged pressure vessels to material strength properties. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 139.
- (2016) Wave mode extraction from multimodal wave signals in an orthotropic composite plate. Ultrasonics. vol. 71.
- (2015) An experimental study on the effects of matrix cracking to the stiffness of glass/epoxy cross plied laminates. Composites Part B: Engineering. vol. 80.
- (2015) Comparison of laminate stiffness as measured by three experimental methods. Polymer testing. vol. 44.
- (2015) Back-Calculation of Elastic Moduli of a Ply from the Moduli of Cross-Ply Laminates. Mechanics of composite materials. vol. 51.
- (2014) Safety approach for composite pressure vessels for road transport of hydrogen. Part 2: Safety factors and test requirements. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 39 (26).
- (2014) Safety approach for composite pressure vessels for road transport of hydrogen. Part 1: Acceptable probability of failure and hydrogen mass. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 39 (26).
- (2011) Experimental determination of elastic constants of an orthotropic composite plate by using Lamb waves. Mechanics of composite materials. vol. 47 (4).
- (2015) EVALUATION OF STIFFNESS AND DAMAGE OF LAMINAR COMPOSITES. 2015. ISBN 978-82-326-0978-9.
- (2015) Public summary report on the results of WP3 activities. 2015.
- (2014) LiFT – End of Project Report. 2014.
- (2013) SAFETY FACTORS AND TEST METHODS FOR COMPOSITE PRESSURE VESSELS. 2013.