Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Improved ear verification after surgery - An approach based on collaborative representation of locally competitive features. Pattern Recognition. vol. 83.
- (2017) Multi-patch deep sparse histograms for iris recognition in visible spectrum using collaborative subspace for robust verification. Pattern Recognition Letters. vol. 91.
- (2017) A new multi-modal approach to bib number/text detection and recognition in Marathon images. Pattern Recognition. vol. 61.
- (2017) Log-Likelihood Score Level Fusion for Improved Cross-Sensor Smartphone Periocular Recognition. Proceedings of the European Signal Processing Conference.
- (2017) Biometric Symmetry: Implications on Template Protection. Proceedings of the European Signal Processing Conference.
- (2017) Collaborative representation of statistically independent filters? response: An application to face recognition under illicit drug abuse alterations. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10270 LNCS.
- (2017) Face Presentation Attack Detection by Exploring Spectral Signatures. IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition workshops. vol. 2017-July.
- (2017) Transferable Deep-CNN Features for Detecting Digital and Print-Scanned Morphed Face Images. IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition workshops. vol. 2017-July.
- (2017) Multi-biometric template protection on smartphones: An approach based on binarized statistical features and bloom filters. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10125 LNCS.
- (2017) Fusing Biometric Scores Using Subjective Logic for Gait Recognition on Smartphone. Lecture Notes in Informatics.
- (2016) Cross-Eyed - Cross-Spectral Iris/Periocular Recognition Database and Competition. Lecture Notes in Informatics. vol. P-260.
- (2015) Video Presentation Attack Detection in Visible Spectrum Iris Recognition Using Magnified Phase Information. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security. vol. 10 (10).
- (2015) Smartphone based visible iris recognition using deep sparse filtering. Pattern Recognition Letters. vol. 57.
- (2015) Exploring the Usefulness of Light Field Camera for Biometrics : An Empirical Study on Face and Iris Recognition. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security.
- (2015) Presentation Attack Detection for Face Recognition Using Light Field Camera. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing. vol. 24 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2018) Multi-spectral Imaging For Robust Ocular Biometrics. 2018 International Conference on Biometrics (ICB).
- (2017) Robust Veriﬁcation With Subsurface Fingerprint Recognition Using Full Field Optical Coherence Tomography. 2017 IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops (CVPRW) (2017).
- (2017) Scale-level score fusion of steered pyramid features for cross-spectral periocular verification. 2017 20th International Conference on Information Fusion.
- (2017) Robust Face Presentation Attack Detection On Smartphones: An Approach Based on Variable Focus. 2017 IEEE International Joint Conference on Biometrics (IJCB).
- (2017) Extended Spectral To Visible Comparison Based On Spectral Band Selection Method For Robust Face Recognition. 2017 12th IEEE International Conference on Automatic Face & Gesture Recognition (FG 2017).