Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Curvature dependence of the interfacial heat and mass transfer coefficients. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 140 (10).
- (2013) Non-equilibrium thermodynamics for surfaces; square gradient theory. The European Physical Journal Special Topics. vol. 222 (1).
- (2013) Thermal phenomena associated with water transport across a fuel cell membrane: Soret and Dufour effects. Journal of Membrane Science. vol. 431 (March).
- (2013) Effect of compressibility in bubble formation in closed systems. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 138 (20).
- (2012) Toward a Possibility to Exchange CO2 and CH4 in sI Clathrate Hydrates. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. vol. 116 (12).
- (2012) Mechanical properties of clathrate hydrates: Status and perspectives. Energy & Environmental Science. vol. 5 (5).
- (2012) Local equilibrium of the Gibbs interface in two-phase systems. Europhysics letters. vol. 97 (4).
- (2010) Resistances for heat and mass transfer through a liquid-vapor interface in a binary mixture. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 133 (23).
- (2010) Transport of heat and mass in a two-phase mixture. From a continuous to a discontinuous description. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 133.
- (2008) Nonequilibrium properties of a two-dimensionally isotropic interface in a two-phase mixture as described by the square gradient model. Physical Review E. Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics. vol. 77.
- (2012) IWNET 2012 6th International Workshop on Nonequilibrium Thermodynamics and 3rd Onsager Symposium, Organisers . Røros, Norway, Book of Abstracts. 2012. ISBN 97882999103-0-9.
- (2011) Multicomponent interfacial transport : described by the square gradient model during evaporation and condensation. Springer. 2011. ISBN 978-3-642-15265-8.
- (2009) Multicomponent interfacial transport as described by the square gradient model; evaporation and condensation. 2009. ISBN 978-82-471-1746-0. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (176).