Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Does the Incredible Years Teacher Classroom Management Training programme have positive effects for young children exhibiting severe externalizing problems in school?: A quasi-experimental pre-post study. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 16 (362).
- (2013) Association between parental involvement in school and child conduct, social, and internalizing problems: teacher report. Educational Research and Evaluation. vol. 19 (4).
- (2013) Associations between high levels of conduct problems and co-occurring problems among the youngest boys and girls in schools: A cross-sectional study. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 67 (4).
- (2012) Teacher report of children's problem behavior on the Sutter-Eyberg Student Behavior Inventory-Revised (SESBI-R) in a Norwegian sample of preschool and school children. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research. vol. 56 (2).
- (2019) Externalizing problems in young students: assessment, correlates and intervention. 2019. ISBN 978-82-326-4128-4. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2019:266).