Kirsti Elisabeth Berntsen
Background and activities
How may we productively use IT in our daily life and workpractices? Digitalization provides both opportunites and challenges - for individuals, at home and for worktasks, as well as for organizations and society. Design and development, implementation and use.
PhD in Information Systems from NTNU IDI: Organizational use of IS in service work.
Teaching related to topics in applied informatics at the IT- and Informatics BA & MSc education at IDI (xHist), as well as the Furthering education in Heath Informatics.
- IT6103 - IT, Organization and Cooperation in Healthcare
- ITO1000 - Digitalization - Supplementary Course Technology
- DIFT2501 - E-commerce and the digital economy
- DIFT1001 - Web Technology and Teamwork
- TDMA4008 - Cooperation Technology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Adapting team-based learning in a mathematics course for computer engineering students. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi.
- (2016) Studenters teamarbeid i nettbaserte fag i lys av mestringstro. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi. vol. 24 (1).
- (2014) Generativity for Infrastructuring eHealth. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1251.
- (2013) Why Continuing Education in eHealth. Linköping Electronic Conference Proceedings.
- (2013) European Workshop on Practical Aspects of Health Informatics (PAHI 2013). CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 984 (7).
- (2010) Towards safer medication use - in practice. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 157 (1).
- (2009) Consent-based Access to Core EHR Information Collaborative Approaches in Norway. Methods of Information in Medicine. vol. 48 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2010) Kvalitetssikring av legemiddelhåndtering i et samhandlingsperspektiv. IKT og samhandling i helsesektoren - Digitale lappetepper eller sømløs integrasjon?.
- (2009) Collaborating on medication in primary health care: - Possible lessons from semi-electronic practices. Proceedings fra NOKOBIT 2009 - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsvitenskap.
- (2009) Integration across professional and organisational boundaries in health care: Local needs and adaptations. Selected papers of the 32nd Information Systems Research Seminar of Scandinavia: inclusive design: IRIS was hosted at Molde University College.
- (2005) Community of practice versus practice of the community : knowing in collaborative work. Effective knowledge management : emerging trends.
- (2011) IS supported service work: A case study of global certification. 2011. ISBN 978-82-471-2815-2. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (137).
- (2019) LESSONS LEARNED FROM AN INTERDISCIPLINARY INNOVATION CAMP FOR BACHELOR STUDENTS – BIOMEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE & COMPUTER ENGINEERING. UDIT 2019 . Nokobit; Narvik. 2019-11-26 - 2019-11-27.
- Other information technology
- Computer technology
- Health service and health administration research
- Information systems
- Collaboration across the curriculum
- Information technology in education
- IT and society
- Further education
- Science and society
- Health informatics
- Information Infrastructures
- Educational technology
- Use of information systems
- Digital learning arenas
- Welfare technology
- Electronic collaboration