Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Exercise training during pregnancy reduces circulating insulin levels in overweight/obese women postpartum: secondary analysis of a randomised controlled trial (the ETIP trial). BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth.
- (2017) Effect of supervised exercise training during pregnancy on neonatal and maternal outcomes among overweight and obese women. Secondary analyses of the ETIP trial: A randomised controlled trial. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (3).
- (2017) Cardiac function in newborns of obese women and the effect of an exercise intervention. European Heart Journal, Supplement. vol. 28.
- (2016) Exercise training in pregnancy for women with BMI ≥ 28. A randomized controlled trial. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 48 (5).
- (2016) Exercise training and weight gain in obese pregnant women: a randomized controlled trial (ETIP Trial). PLoS Medicine. vol. 13:1002079 (7).
- (2015) Effects of high intensity interval training and strength training on metabolic, cardiovascular and hormonal outcomes in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A pilot study. PLoS ONE. vol. 10:e0138793 (9).
- (2013) Prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders among Norwegian female biathlon athletes. Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine. vol. 4.
- (2017) Exercise training during pregnancy for overweight and obese women: A randomized controlled trial. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2569-7.
- (2009) Muscle-skeletal disorders among Norwegian female bithlon athletes. 2009.