Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2012) A methanol to olefins review: Diffusion, coke formation and deactivation SAPO type catalysts. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials. vol. 164.
- (2008) Hydrodesulfurization of thiophene on carbon nanofiber supported Co/Ni/Mo catalysts. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental. vol. 84 (3-4).
- (2007) Methanol conversion to light olefins over SAPO-34: Reaction network and deactivation kinetics. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 46.
- (1998) Dimethyl ether conversion to light olefins over SAPO-34 : deactivation due to coke deposition. Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis. vol. 119.
- (2006) Energy and Environmental Catalysis. Catalysis in Nordic Countries. Extended Abstracts. 2006. ISBN 82-995569-1-0.
Part of book/report
- (2011) Methanol to Olefins: Coke Formation and Deactivation. Deactivation and Regeneration of Zeolite Catalysts.
- (2004) Compositional Analysis of Naphtha and Reformate. Catalytic Naphtha Reforming.