Background and activities
Kjersti Kleveland teaches several subjects in materials technology and supervises bachelor theses for engineering students. She was employed at Sør-Trøndelag University College in 2007, which merged with NTNU in 2016. She was Study program leader and deputy leader for education (IMA), and is at the Department of Materials Technology (IMA) and at the INPUT group.
- MSc chemistry from NTH from 1994
- PhD in Inorganic Chemistry from NTNU from 2000
- researcher at Statoil (now Equinor) 2001-2004
- Post.doc and SINTEF Metallurgy 2004-2006
- Practical pedagogical education, NTNU 2006-2007
- MT3901 - Special Syllabus for Master's Degree
- TMAK3001 - Bachelor Thesis Materials Technology
- IMAK2012 - Material and Process Selection
- TMT4345 - Material Development
- IMAK2011 - Material Testing and Characterization
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Hvorfor og hvordan kan man bruke spill som studentaktiv undervisning?. Læringsfestivalen . NTNU; Trondheim. 2022-05-09 - 2022-05-10.
- (2007) Oxygen transport properties in La1-xSrxFe1-yMyO3-delta (M=Cr, Ti), 0.2<x<0.8, 0.2<yTi<0.5, 0.1<yCr<0.3. Solid State Ionics. vol. 178.
- (2001) Non-elastic behavior of LaCoO3-based Ceramics. Journal of The American Ceramic Society. vol. 84.
- (2001) Compressive creep performance of SrFeO3. Journal of The American Ceramic Society. vol. 84.
- (2000) Sintering behavior, microstructure and phase composition of Sr(Fe, Co)O3 Ceramics. Journal of The American Ceramic Society. vol. 83.
- (2000) Mechanical properties of LaCoO%d based ceramics. Journal of the European Ceramic Society. vol. 20.
- (2000) Sintering of LaCoO3 based ceramics. Journal of the European Ceramic Society. vol. 20.
- (2000) Microstructure and the Influence of Spontaneous Strain in LaCoO3, La0.8Sr0.2CoO3 and La0.8Ca0.2CoO3. Journal of Materials Science. vol. 35.
- (1999) Reactions between Strontium-Substituted Lanthanum Manganite and Yttria -Stabilized Zirconia: II, Diffusion Couples. Journal of The American Ceramic Society. vol. 82 (3).
- (1996) Chemistry and microstructure of the interface between lanthanum manganite and cubic stabilized zirconia. Seminar in Condensed Matter Physics and Chemistry . [Mangler data]; Rondablikk.