Background and activities
Kjersti Kleveland is one of the three deputy heads at the Department of Materials Technology (IMA), and is responsible for the education of a bachelor engineer at IMA. She teaches several subjects in materials technology and supervises bachelor theses for engineering students. She was employed at Sør-Trøndelag University College in 2007, which merged with NTNU in 2016.
- MSc chemistry from NTH from 1994
- PhD in Inorganic Chemistry from NTNU from 2000
- researcher at Statoil (now Equinor) 2001-2004
- Post.doc and SINTEF Metallurgy 2004-2006
- Practical pedagogical education, NTNU 2006-2007
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2007) Oxygen transport properties in La1-xSrxFe1-yMyO3-delta (M=Cr, Ti), 0.2<x<0.8, 0.2<yTi<0.5, 0.1<yCr<0.3. Solid State Ionics. vol. 178.
- (2001) Non-elastic behavior of LaCoO3-based Ceramics. Journal of The American Ceramic Society. vol. 84.
- (2001) Compressive creep performance of SrFeO3. Journal of The American Ceramic Society. vol. 84.
- (2000) Sintering behavior, microstructure and phase composition of Sr(Fe, Co)O3 Ceramics. Journal of The American Ceramic Society. vol. 83.
- (2000) Mechanical properties of LaCoO%d based ceramics. Journal of the European Ceramic Society. vol. 20.
- (2000) Sintering of LaCoO3 based ceramics. Journal of the European Ceramic Society. vol. 20.
- (2000) Microstructure and the Influence of Spontaneous Strain in LaCoO3, La0.8Sr0.2CoO3 and La0.8Ca0.2CoO3. Journal of Materials Science. vol. 35.
- (1999) Reactions between Strontium-Substituted Lanthanum Manganite and Yttria -Stabilized Zirconia: II, Diffusion Couples. Journal of The American Ceramic Society. vol. 82 (3).