Background and activities
Kjetil Bergh Ånonsen (born 1978) is an Adjunct Associate Professor at the Department of Engineering Cybernetics. He is a member of the Robotics and Autonomous systems group. Ånonsen has a MSc in Industrial mathematics, and a PhD from the Department of Engineering Cybernetics/University Graduate Center at Kjeller. He has a primary position as senior scientist at the Norwegian Defense Research Establishment (FFI).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Collaborative indoor navigation for emergency services personnel. IEEE Aerospace Conference. Proceedings. vol. 2017-June.
- (2014) Using terrain navigation to improve marine vessel navigation systems. Marine Technology Society journal. vol. 48 (2).
- (2012) Low-Altitude Terrain Navigation for Underwater Vehicles - Integration of an Interferometric Side Scan Sonar Improves Terrain Navigation in Low-Altitude Scenarios. Sea Technology. vol. 53 (6).
- (2010) The HUGIN Real-Time Terrain Navigation System. OCEANS.
- (2010) An Analysis of Real-Time Terrain Aided Navigation Results from a HUGIN AUV. OCEANS.
- (2010) Advances in Terrain Aided Navigation for Underwater Vehicles. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2010. ISBN 978-82-471-2214-3. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (123).