Knut Bjørkli Rolstad
Background and activities
Rolstad got his MSc in physics at NTNU (2005), and teaches mathematics and physics for Bachelor of Engineering students.
- IFYT1001 - Physics
- IFYKJT1002 - Physics/electrochemistry
- IFYKJT1000 - Physics/chemistry
- TFY4104 - Physics
- IFYKJT1001 - Physics/chemistry
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Designing good practices for teaching and managing multi-campus courses. The 48th SEFI Annual Conference . European Society for Engineering Education; Enshede, Nederlang. 2020-09-21 - 2020-12-24.
- (2020) Designing good practices for teaching and managing multi-campus courses. ‘ENGAGING ENGINEERING EDUCATION’- SEFI 48TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS.
- (2015) Kombinert summativ og formativ vurdering i matematikk. UNIPED. vol. 38 (4).