Background and activities
Additive Manufacturing (3D printing) of metal components
Dynamics and vibration damping in machining processes
Machining of super alloys
Manufacturing metrology, coordinate measurements
TMM4115 Product modelling (2020-08-18 - 2020-12-12)
TPK4190 Manufacturing Technology
TPK4195 Manufacturing Metrology
TPK4440 Machining and Additive Manufacturing
PK8102 Material Removal Processes
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Mechanical Properties of AlSi10Mg Processed by Laser Powder Bed Fusion at Elevated Temperature. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2020) Influence of Laser Scan Speed on the Relative Density and Tensile Properties of 18Ni Maraging Steel Grade 300. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering. vol. 634.
- (2019) Optimization of Sample Size for Two-Point Diameter Verification in Coordinate Measurements. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering. vol. 484 (1).
- (2019) The effect of surface roughness on corrosion resistance of machined and epoxy coated steel. Progress in organic coatings. vol. 130 (5).
- (2019) High cycle fatigue life estimation of materials processed by laser powder bed fusion. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures (FFEMS). vol. 42 (7).
- (2018) An investigation of outlier detection procedures for CMM measurement data. MATEC Web of Conferences. vol. 220.
- (2018) Robust estimation of optimal sample size for CMM measurements with statistical tolerance limits. MATEC Web of Conferences. vol. 220.
- (2018) Determination of Anisotropic Mechanical Properties for Materials Processed by Laser Powder Bed Fusion. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 2018.
- (2018) High cycle fatigue life estimation of AlSi10Mg processed by laser powder bed fusion. MATEC Web of Conferences. vol. 188.
- (2018) Metal Penetration in Additively Manufactured Venting Slots for Low-Pressure Die Casting. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering. vol. 451.
- (2018) High-Pressure Cooling in Turning of Inconel 625 with Ceramic Cutting Tools. Procedia CIRP. vol. 77.
- (2018) Precision turning with instrumented vibration-damped boring bars. Procedia CIRP. vol. 77.
- (2018) Formation of Built-Up Layer on the Tool in Turning Operation of Magnesium Alloys. Tehnicki Vjesnik. vol. 25 (3).
- (2016) Industrialization of Metal Powder Bed Fusion through Machine Shop Networking. Procedia CIRP. vol. 54.
- (2016) Additive Manufacturing for Enhanced Performance of Molds. Procedia CIRP. vol. 54.
- (2016) Physics-based Model to Predict Forces and Chip Morphology in the Machining of a Ti-6Al-4V Alloys for Aeronautical Applications. Procedia Manufacturing. vol. 6.
- (2016) Development and Optimization of Vibration-Damped Tool Holders for High Length-to-Diameter Boring Operations. High Speed Machining. vol. 2.
- (2015) A review on minimum quantity lubrication for machining processes. Materials and Manufacturing Processes. vol. 30 (8).
- (2015) High-accuracy turning with slender boring bars. Advances in Manufacturing. vol. 3 (2).
- (2011) Effect of high pressure cooling on life of SiAlON tools in machining of Inconel 718. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. vol. 54 (1).