Background and activities
Additive Manufacturing (3D printing) of metal components
Dynamics and vibration damping in machining processes
Machining of super alloys
Manufacturing metrology, coordinate measurements
TMM4115 Product modelling
TPK4190 Manufacturing Technology
TPK4195 Manufacturing Metrology
TPK4440 Machining and Additive Manufacturing
PK8102 Material Removal Processes
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Influence of Laser Scan Speed on the Relative Density and Tensile Properties of 18Ni Maraging Steel Grade 300. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering. vol. 634.
- (2019) Optimization of Sample Size for Two-Point Diameter Verification in Coordinate Measurements. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering. vol. 484 (1).
- (2019) The effect of surface roughness on corrosion resistance of machined and epoxy coated steel. Progress in organic coatings. vol. 130 (5).
- (2019) High cycle fatigue life estimation of materials processed by laser powder bed fusion. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures. vol. 42 (7).
- (2018) An investigation of outlier detection procedures for CMM measurement data. MATEC Web of Conferences. vol. 220.
- (2018) Robust estimation of optimal sample size for CMM measurements with statistical tolerance limits. MATEC Web of Conferences. vol. 220.
- (2018) Determination of Anisotropic Mechanical Properties for Materials Processed by Laser Powder Bed Fusion. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 2018.
- (2018) High cycle fatigue life estimation of AlSi10Mg processed by laser powder bed fusion. MATEC Web of Conferences. vol. 188.
- (2018) Metal Penetration in Additively Manufactured Venting Slots for Low-Pressure Die Casting. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering. vol. 451.
- (2018) High-Pressure Cooling in Turning of Inconel 625 with Ceramic Cutting Tools. Procedia CIRP. vol. 77.
- (2018) Precision turning with instrumented vibration-damped boring bars. Procedia CIRP. vol. 77.
- (2018) Formation of Built-Up Layer on the Tool in Turning Operation of Magnesium Alloys. Tehnicki Vjesnik. vol. 25 (3).
- (2016) Industrialization of Metal Powder Bed Fusion through Machine Shop Networking. Procedia CIRP. vol. 54.
- (2016) Additive Manufacturing for Enhanced Performance of Molds. Procedia CIRP. vol. 54.
- (2016) Physics-based Model to Predict Forces and Chip Morphology in the Machining of a Ti-6Al-4V Alloys for Aeronautical Applications. Procedia Manufacturing. vol. 6.
- (2016) Development and Optimization of Vibration-Damped Tool Holders for High Length-to-Diameter Boring Operations. High Speed Machining. vol. 2.
- (2015) A review on minimum quantity lubrication for machining processes. Materials and Manufacturing Processes. vol. 30 (8).
- (2015) High-accuracy turning with slender boring bars. Advances in Manufacturing. vol. 3 (2).
- (2011) Effect of high pressure cooling on life of SiAlON tools in machining of Inconel 718. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. vol. 54 (1).
- (2010) Determining optimal replacement time for metal cutting tools. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 206 (2).