Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Joint changes in RNA, RNA polymerase II, and promoter activity through the cell cycle identify non-coding RNAs involved in proliferation. Scientific Reports. vol. 11:18952.
- (2019) Comprehensive transcriptomic analyses of tissue, serum, and serum exosomes from hepatocellular carcinoma patients. BMC Cancer. vol. 19 (1).
- (2019) Combined mRNA and miRNA Analysis of Psoriatic Skin. Forum for Nordic Dermato-Venereology. vol. 24 (2).
- (2018) Nephronectin mediates p38 MAPK‐induced cell viability via its integrin binding enhancer motif. FEBS Open Bio. vol. 8 (12).
- (2017) Discovering, analysing and taking care of knowledge. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2316-7.
- (2017) Exercise regulates expression of long noncoding RNAs. 15th Annual CHFR Symposium on Heart Failure ; 2017-09-20 - 2017-09-22.
- (2016) Genes2GO: A web application for querying gene sets for specific GO terms. Bioinformation. vol. 12 (3).
- (2016) Bioinformatics Core Facility. Seminar for staff at the future Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences . NTNU; Trondheim. 2016-11-10 - 2016-11-11.
- (2016) Gene regulation knowledge commons: community action takes care of DNA binding transcription factors. Database: The Journal of Biological Databases and Curation.
- (2015) The gastrin and cholecystokinin receptors mediated signaling network: a scaffold for data analysis and new hypotheses on regulatory mechanisms. BMC Systems Biology. vol. 9 (40).
- (2014) Experimental Verification of the Quality of Clusterings Produced by Hard Clustering Algorithms After the Removal of Unstable Data Elements. BIOTECHNO 2014, DBKDA 2014 . International Academy, Research and Industry Association; Chamonix. 2014-04-20 - 2014-04-24.
- (2014) An attempt to elucidate the genes encoding R3,Z1 and Z2 surface exposed proteins from two streptococcus agalactiae strains from Zimbabwe. 2014 XIX Lancefield International Symposium on Streptococci and Streptococcal Diseases . SADEBAC, aam(asociacion argentina de microbiologia); Buenos Aires. 2014-11-09 - 2014-11-12.
- (2013) TFcheckpoint: a curated compendium of specific DNA-binding RNA polymerase II transcription factors. Bioinformatics. vol. 29 (19).
- (2011) Systems Biology: a Promising Tool to Study Abiotic Stress Responses. Omics and Plant Abiotic Stress Tolerance.
- (2011) Automated Assessment of High Throughput Hypotheses on Gene Regulatory Mechanisms Involved in the Gastrin Response. Bio-Ontologies 2011 . ISMB 2011; Vienna. 2011-07-15 - 2011-07-16.